Wow... huge milestones approaching

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am one pound away from having lost 150 pounds. In one year (one year anniversary in 4 days!)

I have lost almost 2/3's of the amount of weight I wanted to lose.

I have almost HALVED my sizes. I started at a size 32. I am now an 16 plus or a 18 missus.

Wow. wow wow wow.

When I started my journey I said:

"in a year I can be the same size that I am, I can be BIGGER that I am now or I can spend that time and lose weight. Either way... that year goes by. Make the most of it."

And that really helped when I thought about how LONG it was going to take. It was going to take me FOREVER to lose 227 pounds.

And now. In just one year. ONE YEAR... I have lost 149 pounds and I WILL have lost that last one to make 150 pounds in a year.

Look at what a difference a year can make... what kind of a difference can a year make in YOUR life? Seize the day my friends
  • Awesome! You should be so proud . Congrats
  • That is JUST EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!!!!!!

You must be so proud of yourself!
  • You are truly amazing! Your hard work and determination this past year is a true inspiration to everyone on this site. Thank you so much for everything! And congrats on all your wonderful successes!
  • Just the kind of inspiration I need today! You are a huge inspiration for me! I'm so proud of you and you must be so proud of yourself!! A big congratulations, you deserve everything you have worked for! Thank you for sharing your success with us!
  • Outstanding ! I have no doubt that you will make your goal ! Congratulations !
  • I wonder how many other people's lives you have changed in the process.
  • You should be feeling pretty good there! Congratulations for all your hard work and never giving up. You keep me motivated to keep on!!
  • So impressive!!! Congrats!
  • Very cool!!!!
  • You are AMAZING! I have really enjoyed following your progress on your journey; it truly is stupendous. And now we weigh exactly the same lol! And the same height!
  • Thank you for being an inspiration... and for puppy news... and your blog, which is so much fun to read. Great Job!
  • Fantastic! I have enjoyed following your progress this year, you are such an inspiration to so many. Congratulations!
  • :hi gh::sunny :
  • THANK YOU!!! You don't know what this post just did for me. I was sitting here with a spoon slowing eating a pint of the lowest calorie Ice cream (160 calories for 1/2 cup)the gas station close by had to offer. I have already run 2 miles today and lifted weights. But I craved ice cream and I caved. I could give you the excuse that my 10 year old dog died recently and I feel kinda sad. Or that a friend and I had a disagreement but all honest I just lost sight of my goal. Your post was a reminder my goal is in reach and I put away the ice cream after I had 1/2 cup and my school kids will gladly polish off the rest in just an hour. Your my hero today! Thank you again.