Love this NSV...!!

• I can't believe it!

I was sitting, talking on the phone, and I thought something felt weird.

What felt weird was that i was sitting with my legs crossed...!!!!!

I can cross my legs!!!
  • :d

Aww, my smiley isn't working.

I think that's a great NSV!!! Congrats!
  • Isn't that a wonderful feeling? Congrats
  • I looked at you weight and I thought, "She must be tall" and, hey, you are!!

Congratulations!! That's terrific--but NOT something we want to do too much of, right? at any weight!

You DO NOT want spider veins in your forties. Trust me.
  • That was one of my HUGE milestones!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
  • Congrats! that's awesome
  • Wow, that's just awesome!!! And we're the same height so maybe I'll be able to once I get down to around your weight too!
  • Oooh, that's one of the things I can't wait to do. Yes, I know it's not good for you and yes, it's something a lot of people probably never think of as something they can't do, but for me (and a lot of us, I'm sure) it IS a big deal.

Congrats!!!
  • Yay! I was looking at my skinny 6 year old the other day, & not only were her legs crossed, she had the top one twisted around & tucked behind her other ankle - pretzel girl!
  • Quote:
    You DO NOT want spider veins in your forties. Trust me.
    Too late! I'm already in my LATE forties...

but truth is varicose and spider veins are mostly hereditary...

I wouldn't think leg crossing would have much to do with it...

luckily, I'm not too bad with my veins.
  • Congrats!

(I got horrible varicose veins from working factory work right out of highschool. I spent 6 years working on a cement floor and even though I wasn't heavy then, it did do a ton of damage to my legs! Being out of that environment has helped repair them tremendously but I still get sore behind my knees if I strain them too much.)