So Close

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • to the 220's... SO CLOSE!

I've stayed at the same weight for a week, went up two pounds two days ago with the ONSET of my period, down to 232.4 yesterday and today... my lowest weight ever of 230.6.

I just need a .8th of a pound loss overnight and I can be in the 220's! It should happen as I'm shedding my period weight QUICKLY.

Think *water going away* thoughts for me... PLEASE!
  • Oooers, you so got this one
  • Thinking good thoughts for you, cfmama.
  • Drinky-drink-drink-drink, woman!

(Water, of course!)

Best hurry, I might catch up!
  • Those 230's are busy packing up their bags, saying their farewells - because they will be gone in no time at all.......

Buh-bye. Good riddance.
  • You will be there before you know it!
  • I hope you see a 229.8 or even less on that scale tomarrow!!! You are doing awesome!
  • Woohoo! I'm looking forward to getting rid of the 220's. It might be another two weeks, though, whereas you will be getting rid of the 230's verra soon!
  • Keep up the great work--it is so worth it!!--GOOD-BYE 230s!!!

caroline~have a great day
  • My fingers are for you, cfmama! I hope tomorrow's scale shows a nice 229 or 228!

I weigh in at WW on Thursdays and I'm hoping that this week, I'll be saying goodbye for good to the 220s.
  • You'll be there soon!!! I know it.
  • Quote: Think *water going away* thoughts for me... PLEASE!
    Do we have a smiley for that?

You ARE so close, and you'll be there soon, promise! It's so frustrating having to deal with TOM issues every four weeks, that's for sure.
  • You will be there soon!!
  • soon, soon, soon... and what a joy!
  • 3.5 litres today! Maybe another 1/2 litre before bed?