OT-Need prayers please...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have to ask for Prayers for Jesse's (my FH) Mom Carol and keep'em coming. She was air-lifted to the Hospital tonight up in PA. She has 2 artery blockages in her neck and was scheduled for surgery in 2 weeks and now this. We don't know if it was a stroke or a seizure...We just don't know. Jess and his Dad are both a mess. Jess threw away his smokes tonight and vowed never again.

Y'all just don't know how hard it was for me not to emotionally eat tonight. I'm going to bed now so I can stop walking to the dang Fridge...

Thanks. ♥
  • Sending you my best wishes. Hang in there.
  • Prayers for you and your family.
  • My prayers are with you.
  • and lots of Prayers on their way. Take Care
  • Prayers offered.
  • Yes, indeed...prayers are coming for a good recovery.
  • Diva... Prayers and hugs snet your way ...
  • Thank you very much diabetic z, AR4life, CanadianCutie, Institches, Rosinante, Bev, and oatmeal. Still no new word on what's going on other than they put her ina room last night and she can't move or talk, but she knows what's going on and can blink to their questions. She is confused as to what Month it is. I wish we had the money to go up there.
  • You and your family are in my prayers.
  • In my prayers indeed
  • Thanks Luv & Michelle.
  • Lots of hugs and prayers coming your way.. and hers as well.

What hospital is she in? There is a huge one here in my little town.
  • Lots of prayers for you and your family :

• We pray to the Lord that they would find out what is wrong speedily and that Jesse's mom would be healed of the blockages. We also pray for peace and strength for everyone involved. IN Jesus's name. Amen.