Off for a while

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I just wanted to let you all know I will be offline for some time. there is a strong possiblilty that I will be needing some major surgery. Earlier I was diagnosised with a pre-cancer and further tests seem to have brought up something new. I'll know more on Tuesday. Anyhow I will be going off line to spend as much time with my children and spending time getting my house in order if I am to be in bed for several weeks. I'm tackling the pantry area today. We will be going on a trip to NC in a little over a week- 4 days of church meetings and camping with the children. I'm hoping that will help prepare me mentally for what I am going to have to face when I return.

You all lose lots of weight while I am gone and I look forward to coming back and kicking that fat out with the rest of you. For right now I think I'll focus on keeping at the weight I am at, but maybe a few more pounds will fall off while I focus on eating well for my body.

Hugs to you all!!
  • Best of luck with your health challenges. We'll see you when you get back!
  • I'm so sorry to hear you have to go through this. The camping and church meeting sound fun, relaxing, like a great break, have a wonderful time and let your mind rest. Sending prayers out to you. Please keep us updated.
  • Sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  • You're in my thoughts and prayers
  • Best thoughts and wishes of a speedy recovery to you and your family.

Enjoy the camping. We were in NC/Georgia camping areas in July, it was beautiful!
  • Sending best wishes, thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

• See you back here soon....happy and healthy!
  • and prayers.
  • I wish you well in all of your health challenges.
  • hope all goes well and wishing you a speedy recovery.
  • I'm sorry you have to go through this. I hope everything turns out to be minor and your health issues are speedily reseolved.

All the best to you and your family.
  • Prayers and best wishes.
  • 2behealthy, I hope your news is not as bad as you think. I am in cancer treatment, now. When I first got my diagnosis I went home and started cleaning house , so someone else won't have to do it, after , you know what I mean. One day I went for my radiation treatment, left the hospital and went to a strip mall , went into a store and bought 7 pairs of underpants, hot pink, bright turquoise an amazing bunch of underwear, which I didn't need. Is that goofy or what? Since then my attitude is ,cancer may get me eventually but in the meantime I am going to keep living. I will be praying for you. I was prayed for at my church, I don't feel that I have been healed but I do have a remarkable sense of peace. Blessings to you.
  • I am wishing you so much peace and healing. Love and mega hugs to you!!!