And yet another "pupdate"

• Miss Bella boo (aka Boo Berry) the blue merle rough collie puppy (7 months) took yet ANOTHER Best of Breed win over three other rough collies today! So that makes three Best of Breeds, a Winner's "b with an itch" and a group 3rd win in four days of showing Yep. She's a superstar

Here's a picture from today at the show!

• oooh--look at those ears! Sooo cute.

Congrats!
  • She looks as if to say -- **** yeah, I'm a cutie.
  • omg, what a beautiful dog. I didn't know you had show dogs, wow! CJ
  • Very cool.
  • what a beautiful baby! Congratulations!
  • Congrats!
  • Thanks everyone! I'm really hoping for a best in group or even a best puppy in show this weekend She's still green as it's only her second weekend out but she's LOVING showing and being very enthusiastic for her handler so I'm happy!!!

We've been in show dogs for a while. We used to have Cardigan Welsh Corgi's. Archie was our first and he was a canadian and american champion. Tessa came with her championship done and we put some specials titles on her. Loki our pembroke welsh corgi has his canadian championship and is american pointed (need's a major and a single.) But we've kind of dropped the ball on him as I don't believe he's good enough to breed so we neutered him and he'll stay here as a family pet.

Bella is my foundation *b with an itch* for my kennel and my first collie. I'll NEVER go with another breed. SO smart. SO biddable. I just love my puppy. Of course I'm missing the HECK out of her right now but tis the life of a show dog.

Okay I'll stop talking dogs now
  • She is beautiful!