Old 08-31-2009, 03:23 AM   #1  
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

Default 100 lb Accountability 31 August - 6 September

Do you need accountability? A place to post your menu or your plan for the day? Please post here. Everyone is welcome.
nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:29 AM   #2  
Nicole

Hi lovelies!

And once again I vanish over the weekend. Some things don't change, no matter how hard I try...

Anyway, it's been a fairly good few days for me. I had a good spin class on Saturday and a good cardio session on Friday. I didn't get to the gym today - it was bucketing down and I got to the end of the drive and decided that it was stupid to go any further. The drowned gym rat look is so passe!

My new uniform arrived - or at least 2 tops did. I tried them on in the ladies and thought they were a little bit tight over my tummy, but the other girls in the ladies loos thought they looked good. They definitely show I've lost weight though. I chickened out of wearing one today, but I'm wearing one tomorrow - I've already packed my gym bag to make sure.

My hours are going to be a little bit odd this week - I have to work normal 8:30 - 5 instead of my usual 7:30 - 4pm because I'm helping to train some newbies. Should be fun - I just hope they get something out of it because I don't think I'm a very good trainer... We'll see,

Anyway, that's me. Hi to everyone, and I'll talk to you tomorrow!
Old 08-31-2009, 08:37 AM   #3  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning! Thanks for starting us off nicolen!

nicolen--Congrats on the new uniform tops, I bet they look great! I'm sure you will do a fantastic job training this week.

Yesterday was day 5 OP for me! At one point dh was munching on some chips and they didn't even look good to me! Later when I was hungry for a snack, I had some watermelon.

I have my gym bag packed and waiting in the car for me! Tonight is legs/back and cardio.

Have a great OP day everyone!!!!!!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:29 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 252/210/145

Height: 5' 4"

So I ate more this weekend than I should have. Oldest daughter home from college so I made a big brunch yesterday and ate about 900 calories in one meal. Oh, well, today is a new day and I'm back on plan.

B - 2 pieces of whole grain toast with peanut butter
L - big salad
D - veggies and something - just don't know what yet.
S - 100 cal fudge bar
E - 3 mile walk

Have a great day, everyone!
traci in training is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:26 AM   #5  
mj5

Hi again...I almost forgot....I am down 2lbs! YIPPEE!!! SO nice to FINALLY see a loss! Not at ticker weight, yet, so no change there...I should probably fix it again...we'll see...
Old 08-31-2009, 12:45 PM   #6  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

hello ladies,

nicolen I am so sick of all the rain! The last two days here have bee sunny but cool, fall is on it's way!

mj, congrats!

So I have been walking with my spark buddy and it's so fun! I love it, so nice to have someone to talk to and she never wimps out, even when she is feeling down or crappy. Which is a great motivator for me.

tomorrow we're going out to eat for my bf's moms bday dinner. I can't wait, I'm really lucky to not have evil in-laws! I'm not sure where we're goign to eat yet but I"m hoping fridays. they have a great strawberry salad (Dressing on the side) and everyoen will probably be getting dessert since it IS a bday celebration, so I figure I can ask for a 'kids portion' of ice cream ( 3 scoops of ice cream and some frsh strawberries is all I get on it) and split it with the bf since he's watching too.

I'm sure that can be done at most restaurants anyhow.

oh well, can't wait!

Also, my exercise is SO on point!

today: 1581

b: 2 egg whites, 1 slice cheese, 1 serv weight control oatmeal
s: homemade veggie soup
l: cheese pita pizza
s: wheat thins and 1 oz extra sharp cheddar
d: wheat pasta, zucchini, garlic, olive oil
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:46 PM   #7  
mj5

lottie--Great job! Have fun at dinner tomorrow! Yes, you are lucky, my ils, are well....let's just say we live 2 hours away for a reason! Your dinner sounds yummy...I make that too....love, love, love that combination!

We are also going out to dinner tomorrow night, although I am not thrilled about it. I am finally just starting to find my 'groove'. I know eating healthy out can be done, but the place our friends chose is this icky diner-type place. Don't get me wrong, some diners are great.....this one, not so much. It's one of dh's friend's bday and he picked the place, so suggesting somewhere else isn't an option. I really don't want to go. I really don't care for these friends of dh's. Dh doesn't really want to go either, but feels obligated. Yippee...gonna be a great time. I am still going to the gym tomorrow--sorry, not giving that up.

Ok, sorry, didn't mean to get off track on a random rant.

I am getting ready to head to the gym. Dh has to work late, so I'm thinking turkey sandwiches from the turkey breast he roasted yesterday for dinner! Works for me!
Old 09-01-2009, 03:52 AM   #8  
Nicole

Hmm, talk about a wake up call. Yummy and really evil trainer and I were talking about how my weight loss has stalled for the last few weeks and he's suggested I write down what I eat. So I started when I got to work and it's not good. I buy a trim latte every morning when I get to work and somewhere along the way I've got into the habit of buying a muffin. Not any more - I am writing everything down, and if I don't post menus, then all of you, please throw things at me to make sure I'm accountable. I mean it! And yeah I've said that before.

The reality is, I'm not going to get below 200 by the end of the year. There's 29 pounds to go and I just don't see me losing that much in 4 months. But I'm not using that as an excuse to stop - it's a reason to refocus myself. Converting my weight over to KGs, I'm currently at 104. My new goal is to lose 8 kgs by the end of the year - or a pound a week. I want to be below 100 by my birthday in November. I believe that's achievable and I know I can do that. If I lose more, then that's just a bonus.

Anyway, we did actually have a workout today. Including walking down the stairs while doing bicep curls and up the stairs while pushing the weights from my shoulders to over my head. Yep - really evil trainer. He said that it was awesome, I told him that I thought his definition of awesome and mine were slightly different. He didn't disagree...

I seem to have got a bit wordy there - sorry everyone!

MJ, go you with staying on plan and being down 2 lbs - that's awesome!

Traci, you're right - tomorrow is a new day. Which is a good thing!

Lottie, I hope you enjoy your meal out!

So the menu was:

B - english muffin with vegemite

S - 10 almonds

S - muesli bar and cheese and crackers

L - sushi, kiwifruit, small handful grapes

S - mandarin

D - chicken stirfry - chicken marinated in hoisin, sweet chili, Chinese 5 spice and a few drops of sesame oil, brown rice, broccoli, mushrooms, beansprouts, frozen veg. There'll be enough leftovers for tomorrow's lunch as well.

Have fun everyone!

Last edited by nicolen; 09-01-2009 at 03:53 AM.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:41 AM   #9  

Height: 5'7"

I want in...I have slipped bad and gained back about 10lbs. I dont want to gain any back and want the rest off.
New month fresh start...
breakfast- smoothie (yogurt, 1/2 banana, blueberries)
snack - string cheese
lunch-blt salad,
dinner- baked porkchop and veggies
exercise at least 35 min
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:37 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chicks!!! Hope you are all having a healthy OP day. I'll be back to put down more later. I am running off.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:42 AM   #11  
mj5

Good Morning! Once I finally went outside yesterday it was just too gorgeous to go to the gym....I went home and took the dogs for a nice long walk. We had a blast! Today I will be at the gym, though.

nicolen--Good for you for getting on track w/ food. I know you can do it! Wow, that workout sounds tough!!!!

dgramie--welcome! Your menu looks really yummy!

Beverlyjoy, Rhonda, Diane, Schmoodle and everyone else who stop by--pop in and let us know how you are doing!

Well...I forgot what day it was, kinda....we are actually going out to dinner NEXT Tues, not tonight.

My knee hurts SO much again today. I will be super glad to get this surgery over with. Only 10 more days!

Have a great OP day everyone!
Old 09-01-2009, 10:07 AM   #12  

Hi...here's my food plans:

breakfast - cinn. raisin 1/2 english muffin with natural pnb, strawberries

lunch - wrap with refried bean and Lite cheese, fresh mushrooms

snack - peach

dinner - brown rice with turkey and egg whites - faux fried rice, tomatoes from the garden

snack - lite bread with turkey, a few grapes

I've been struggling - but, not giving up!

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 09-01-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:48 AM   #13  

Hi chicks -

Here's my plan for today:

breakfast - peach, turkey sausage, pnb spoon

lunch - turkey and lite cheese, open face, tomatoes

snack - strawberries

dinner - HC pizza, big salad

snack - fruit

Have a GREAT day.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:30 AM   #14  
mj5

Good Morning! How is everyone doing today? It's been kinda quiet....hope that means everyone is working hard!!!

I am really looking forward to the long weekend this weekend....no big plans, just sick of being at work! LOL!!!!

Plan for tonight at the gym is legs/back and cardio--I'm thinking bike. We are having leftovers for dinner, so at least that's easy!

Have a great OP day!
Old 09-02-2009, 12:03 PM   #15  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

heya ladies, I wasn't around yesterday, had a busy day starting early and didn't end until late, didn't know what I was going to eat until it came time to eat but I stayed On Plan.

today: 1604

b: 2 whole eggs, arnolds wheat sandwich thin, 3 oz baked fries
s: 2 serv hummus w/ 1 baked pita
l: cheese pita pizza
s: 1 serv triscuits w/ 1 oz extra sharp cheddar
d: bbq tofu sandwiches on arnolds wheat sandwich thins w/ 3 oz baked fries

going skating today! Can't wait!
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote