Nope, still not quite got it

• So today is Day 1 of 3. Again. I Will hack this, I will Not be fat in Paris!
  • Why not try Day 1 of 1? Then try 2 days, then 3.

That way you've succeeded every time you stay on plan for one day. And you may just surprise yourself with how focused you can be for One. Day. At. A. Time.

Good luck and keep us posted.
  • Maybe it would help you to post your plan here at 3FC. You know, some added accountability. You can post it ahead of time and then come back and let us know how you're adhering to it.

And I like Primm's idea - ONE day at a time. Whatever it takes. Heck, make it one HOUR at a time.

Remember you CAN do this. You've done it in the past. You CAN do it again. It's a proven FACT. It's a doable thing, one that you're more then capable of doing. You've got the know how. Time to apply it. Plan. Plan. Plan. EXECUTE. EXECUTE. EXECUTE. Repeat.
  • Hi Rosinante (looove your nick!).

By the way, there is nothing quixotic about this journey. Set small goals for the short term. It is a huge boost to your self confidence when you reach them. Keep moving the goal post till the end.
  • Thanks for being supportive, all.

So far, I have had an OP 1/2 day. Two OP meals/out of 2.
  • Good luck, Rosinante. You can do this!!
  • Quote:
    Atta girl!
  • Quote: Thanks for being supportive, all.

Excellent! One decision at a time, that's what this is. If you make an unwise decision, it doesn't mean the whole day is sunk, remember that. Sometimes a cookie is just a cookie and not an abject failure. Just make the next decision a wise one and you will be on your way.
  • I've had my 'tea' (early evening meal) early, because I have a church council meeting tonight. I HATE them with a passion, because I worry about being/seeming incompetent.
    All I need to do now is Not binge when I get in. Have solved that problem by having nothing in, apart from raw veggies and, curiously, veggies are no good for comfort eating!
  • Done OK. Ate a sandwich when I came in but had the calories to spare. I need to work on not eating after tricky meetings, o how I hate these, but at least I didn't go OTT.

Tomorrow's another day, hope I can do as well or better.
  • You did great! Yeah, we all have those moments when we really to eat something bad. But you got through that and have a great OP day to show for it. Keep up the good work!