Hi!! (Introduction:))

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi all! I've been kind of stalking the forums and thought it was about time to come out of hiding and introduce myself and become part of the "world" I've dieted all my life, I've had successes with it, but always gained it back. I'm at it once more and I have told myself very firmly that this time is THE time and I will lose it and keep it off for good! I started this in May at 278 and now I'm at 238. I used to wear a size 24 and now I'm in most 18's. As happy as I am with this (completely thrilled actually) I, of course, cannot wait for the 16's, 14's, 12's, etc I've been doing really well, and with my mom on this journey with me as well it really really helps, but I think I also need a little extra support to make sure I can really do it and keep to it this time. Also, I'm going on a cruise in a month and would really like to be in those 16's by then, so I really need to kick up the cardio and keep on my diet and could use anyones suggestions . I know it's possible that I might not be able to get into those 16s in only a month, but I figured if I tried as hard as possible there would be no room for regrets. Ok, I know this was really long, but I had to drop in and say hi and I hope to get to know you all a lot better in the future
  • Hi Selenan!
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC!

Good luck with your goals

Hugs
    Michelle

• There are a lot of very supportive people on here and some pretty impressive weight losses. Good luck with getting into those 16's.
  • Welcome! I joined last week myself and can already tell you this is a GREAT place...there's a lot of support here from people who understand the challenges ahead of you.

Congrats on your loss so far...

Sherry
  • Welcome!

You've made some great progress so far, congrats! I'm not far from your starting point and can't wait to get down to a size 18 myself (although the 16's, 14's, and 12's would be nice too).

Good luck to reaching that next size before the cruise, you can most certainly do it!
  • Welcome! Congrats on your success so far. You have come to a great place for support!
  • welcome, you've certainly come to the right place.
  • Hello! Great job on your weight loss so far and best of luck with the rest of your journey!!
  • sister from another mister
    Hey reading your post was like someone sumarizing my life, not the weight part but I am also an avid exerciser with my mom and came here to get a little extra support. I know you will love it here. Keep up the good work and remember you will lose the weight just take it one pound at a time.
    happy carrot dance for coming out of the closet finally (well the weightloss closet).
  • Congrats on what you've accomplished so far!!! Welcome aboard.
  • Welcome aboard! You are doing great with your weight loss. I love cruising; where are you cruising to?
  • Thanks so much everyone for such a warm welcome! I can't even tell you how much I appreciate it!

Judy Lynn- We are actually taking a Mediterranean cruise...Greece, Egypt, Italy, etc. So excited!
  • Welcome to the board! Hope to see a lot more of you soon!
  • Welcome to the board! Good for you for coming this far! I'm sure you'll get lots of great support here.