Brrrrrrrr

• Ok, I don't know if it's me losing weight, TOM, the weather, autumn coming on, or what...but I'm really cold.

Well, all right, I'm not freezing or anything. But it's definitely on the chilly side of things here - about 22ºC indoors and 19.5ºC outside (so my nifty gadget thingy tells me). And I'm here wrapped up in normal clothes with big hoodies on over the top and fluffy slippers on my feet.Is this part of losing weight?
  • For me it definately is. As was being uncomfortable in a bed i'd owned for years and figuring out that bony parts hurt when you walk into the edge of a counter. Before the fat acted like an insulator and padding
  • I know!

I'd normally be happy walking around in sandals and tshirts with my long skirts until at least the first week of October. Brrrrr! (there needs to be a smiley for this)

Oh well, I've had the insulation for long enough anyway. Not gonna miss it so long as I have enough clothes to keep the shivers away!
  • and layers look so much cuter than padding!!
  • I am always freezing! Brrrrrr is right! The smaller I get the more freezing I get! It's still worth it though!
  • Quote: and layers look so much cuter than padding!!
    So true!
  • Quote: I am always freezing! Brrrrrr is right! The smaller I get the more freezing I get! It's still worth it though!
    Worth it is right!
  • I get cold so easy now. It was in the low '60's at the coast last weekend and I was wearing my leather jacket Of course, it has been over 100 degrees at home so it felt super cold in comparison. My husband loved it, and laughed at me for my shivering. I get really cold in air-conditioned stores now, I have to carry a sweater. I have some cute ones though, and I love the leather jacket. I would never spend the money on one before I lost the weight, so this is my first one. I actually bought a pink fuzzy afghan at Wal-Mart to take to the movie theater. I have been so miserable through movies, freezing my butt off. Hubby laughed at me but it kept me warm. A sweater would have just covered my arms, but the afghan covered my legs too.