Doc Told Me To Keep Doing What I Am Doing!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • She's impressed with my weightloss and the #s and says we will reassess the situation in three months! I was able to get off my cholesterol med today, and in Dec. I may be able to reduce or get rid of the Blood Pressure Med. I am so excited! She said my eating habits are what she wishes everyone would do and is impressed with my exercise.
    She also changed my anxiety med today, and I may be able to taper off in December as well, we will take a look at that. But as of today, I get to finally get off the Lexapro and will be on prozac for a while to start the taper since it is easier to taper off the prozac than it is Lexapro.
    I'm so glad that she is happy with all my efforts. Sometimes I wish I could see the whole big picture of how it is all helping my body, I can see the outside and "feel" some benefits but nice to know my liver is getting so much healthier and that other areas of my body are liking the changes as well. The probiotics seem to be doing their job, so will stay on those indefinitely.
    I am a very HAPPY girl!
  • Congrats! Good for you!
  • That's awesome! Good for you!
  • Fantastic!! Keep it up!
  • Woohoo, Way To Go, Keep Up The Good Work!

• Wow!! That's great! Congrats!
  • How awesome!!!
  • That's brilliant!

Congratulations on all of your hard work.
  • Wow! That's awesome news!
  • I am so happy for you! Congrats!!!
  • Good for you, Ryanne! You stick with it!

Jay
  • Thanks All!
    The health benefits so OUTWEIGH the weightloss part...just wish I could keep that in perspective all the time! I appreciate you all.
  • Good job!!! Congrats!!! That's awesome!! Yaaayy for a healthier longer life!! Never forget that!
  • congrats! Good job>
  • That is wonderful. It is great to see results from your hard work. Way to go!