Rawr!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, lemmings and goldfish...

...when I weighed myself just now I was 229lbs. Yes. I'm out of the 230s, through the right door, and plan on KEEPING IT THAT WAY

I'm so pleased with myself; I've exercised and been careful about what's gone in my mouth over the past two days straight. Last night I was in bed feeling peckish and didn't get up for a snack. And now my reward is here

(Yes, ok, this probably doesn't reflect what I've done over the past couple of days. But I'll take it anyway. There will be enough tough moments in the future; I'm going to treasure this really good feeling whilst I can!! )
  • that is SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! I need some of those "move out of the 230's" vibes. You are doing great!!!
  • Excellent news, well done!
  • Thank you Ms. Hot Mama! Come on with me, I'll hold the door open for you - for a while, after then you'll have to bust through yourself

Rosinante - your SW was fairly near to mine...and now you're at 180!! That's so much of a "get up and go" for me! Thanks for your support!
  • That's wonderful. Good for you.
  • Good job not getting up for that snack and Congratulations for getting under 230!! I'm getting close myself and can't wait!
  • Ok. Today keeps on getting better.

Earlier I had a meeting, after which I went for lunch with one of my colleagues whom I know quite well. Amongst everything else, she told me that a) I look much better now that I've lost some weight, b) one of our bosses apparently thinks I'm brilliant at what I do, and c) one of our colleagues asked her last week if I had lost weight, because I look much healthier.

• WOOOO!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • I'm so happy for you!!!
  • Yay for you!
  • Thank you both!

(At the moment I feel a wee bit full, so right now I'm likely not 229 but hey *whistle* as far as I'm concerned I stay this weight until I weigh again lol)
  • You are having a great week there salsa and you know what? You deserve it because you worked hard for it! Great job on the new weight!
  • You've worked so hard--congrats!!!! Good job!!!
  • Congrats! I am in the same spot you were a few days ago - teetering on the edge of the 220s. Yay!
  • Congratulations!
    That's the way to do it. Carry on!