Old 09-05-2009, 01:34 PM   #31  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

well, that pinched nerve in my back prevented me from exercising yesterday but resting it prolly was for the best as I now feel tons better and will get back out there today!

also, I worked on my book yesterday. did the chapter 1 edits that I got back and also added 2 new chapters. the book is officially over 25% completed (rough draft, editing as I go though)

oh well, anyhow

today: 1505

b: 2 whole eggs, 2 slices whole wheat toast with cherry essence prunes
s: 1/2 cup cottage cheese and triscuits
l: tomato soup with cheese and croutons
s: 1 oz extra sharp cheddar
d: zucchini/sweet potato stir fry.
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #32  
Shrinkin' Salsa :P

S/C/G: 127/122/72 (kg)

Height: 5'9"

Will someone please kick me so that I'll go out for a run?
salsa chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 04:52 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

**kicks salsa chip**.... sorry

Thank you for the good vibes earlier in the week ladies.

Yesterday's food

water
granola bar
triscuits
pizza ...... the kids were waiting for me when I got off work so we went to eat and talk.

My mind is shooting off in a hundred different directions right now and I'm just trying to keep functioning and stay busy.

Have a good OP day everyone !!
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #34  

Today I will plan my menu for next week. I will also do my shopping between today and Monday. Pre-cooking will save my life this week.

Have a great weekend everyone!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #35  
unabashed

salsa chip, get yer butt out there! I"m about to go for a 3 mile walk myself with my walking buddy, we can exercise together! now get on it!
Old 09-05-2009, 05:18 PM   #36  
Wandering Gypsy

S/C/G: 265/260/140

Height: 5'6"

Smile RE-Starting

Hello Everyone! I'm back and going wild to lose weight!! I am starting the HCG diet and will be checking in here as often as possible for accountability as I go (cuz I gotta long road to travel!).... Hope you are all well and drinking LOTS of Water! That reminds me - I better go drink some right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolen View Post
Do you need accountability? A place to post your menu or your plan for the day? Please post here. Everyone is welcome.
Loozin2LivNLov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:10 AM   #37  
unabashed

Well chickies, I'm gong to a labor day party/bbq. I'm vegetarian so I can't eat the bbq stuff and the grocery store wasn't open yet for me to pick up some veggie patties and the sushi place wasn't open for me to get any veggie sushi! AUGH!

but, I compromised! I had a veggie patty at subway for breakfast, and a luna bar. and for lunch I'll eat the 6 inch half of a footlong veggie delight, and for dinner...you guessed it, the other 6 inch half of the veggie delight! I also bought some soy crisps and light popcorn so I have something to s nack on while everyone else is chowing down on chips, etc.

woot. haha.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

Great job planning ahead Lottie !! Public events like potlucks and bbq's are the hardest to be good at for me anyway. Sunshine, it works better if you have a plan before going into the store... good for you !!!

I need to get back in my groove and back on track. Things being all out of whack got me to drop a couple pounds this week, but I don't consider it to be in a good way.

I have always been a big water drinker but the water here sux... rusty and tastes gross. I had really good well water that was cold and refreshing , guess I'm gonna have to buy bottle water for a while.

yesterdays food
water
spaghetti squash
gr sirloin w/ peppers
mushroom soup creamed

Last edited by jab91864; 09-06-2009 at 07:38 PM.
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:06 PM   #39  
Wandering Gypsy

S/C/G: 265/260/140

Height: 5'6"

Dear Jab,

sending you a hug from sunny AZ...hang in there....the worst is over - once the deciding part is done, you can move on and CREATE YOUR OWN LIFE. Think of all the possibilities! And don't worry too much about your 17 year old son - just keep talking to him (and listening - be patient if he is upset or angry. When the dust settles, he'll still love you.

Be good to yourself this week and do something with a friend, even if it's going for a drive or getting a cup of coffee (just stay away from the Grande Caramel Macchiatos at Starbucks!!

Be Well,
Valerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jab91864 View Post
I have left my husband of 23 yrs this week. It's been a long time coming but it doesn't make it any easier. And it wasn't planned, just a stupid argument that triggered the last straw...

I miss my son a lot (he is almost 17) and am feeling like the world's worst mom right now. Life is spinning wildly at the moment and of course I can forget planning my food...lol.

somebody send me a good vibe to get thru today please an thank you !!!

yesterdays food
granola bar
peach
slice of whole gr bread
slice of cheese
some water

Loozin2LivNLov is offline   Reply With Quote