Please help me pick a dress for a baptism-photo's of both inside

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Let me start by saying I'm not reall into dresses. I've always been a tomboy, but feel it is appropriate to wear one being the Godmother of my neice for her baptism. I picked up two dresses at Kohls, and since I don't really know what looks good as far as dresses go, I thought I'd ask all of you which you think compliments my body more, or just overall looks nicer. One has kinda ruffle sleeves, but is at the same kind kind of sleeveless, ( see 2nd pic as to what I mean by sleeveless ) the other has short sleeves. Help?!

• I like the first one.
  • 2nd one - u look hot!
  • First one!
  • I like the second one
  • obviously, they both look good, since the votes are split! I vote for the 2nd one.
  • I like the second one because the pattern is smaller. I also like the neck line of it too. It looks real pretty on you.
  • both are super pretty. I like the second one, but you can't go wrong with either.
  • Dress 1
  • I like the second one! I like it enough to see if there's a Kohl's around here so I can get one. I loooove blue and brown together and think it has a GREAT neckline. I also love dresses/shirts that have the line under the boobie. Makes boobies look GOOD makes waist look SMALL!

The top on the first one has a little too much extra material (it's hard to tell in pictures), I think you look sleeker in the second dress.
  • I like the second one a bit better, but both are fab dresses!
  • I like the second one
    but you look great in both!
  • Dress #1. The detail around the neckline will draw people's eyes up to your face. The larger band around the waist defines a very lovely waist and brings out an hour-glass shape. Also, bigger patterns are more fashion current.
  • They both look good. I say go with the one you are most comfortable in.
  • Although both look very pretty on you, I like the second one better.