Old 08-18-2009, 09:49 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 290/See Ticker/150

Height: 5ft 4 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfishkitty View Post
I hate to toot my own horn... but with some of them I know that's true for a fact. How pathetic of them!
LOL! Honey, don't just TOOT that horn...BLAST it! It is pathetic of them, but that is their problem. Keep on strutting your stuff when you feel like it! You deserve it.
irishsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #32  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

I remember the first time I lost the weight...was 132 pounds...got called a SKINNY b*itch and started laughing with joy because someone called me - ME! - skinny!
Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:57 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 332/270/160

Height: 5"7'

That really sucks. I hate when people make offhand comments with out thinking it through first. Sorry this hurt! But you are doing so great! Keep up the wonderful work!
SnowboundChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:38 AM   #34  

Height: 5' 6

honestly, these guys probably all just have a complex because they have a small tick (replace t with d) lol.
Everytime a guy is a jerk like that I think.... wow, he must have a small tick! Why else would he be such a rude jerk? He's insecure!
MandiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:13 PM   #35  
Finding my wings...

S/C/G: 256/see ticker/156

Height: 5'2 and a freakin' HALF!

LOL Funny thing is that I was thinking that but then was like Okkkay... try not to stereotype because you're mad!
starfishkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:09 PM   #36  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Jerks jerks jerks.

All of them.

Don't waste another minute of your precious time even thinking about them!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:30 PM   #37  
TimeForAChange

S/C/G: 202/202/140

Height: 5'5"

I'm sorry Amanda that people are being a**holes to you. Don't worry..i get my fair share when someone is pissed at me or whatever else happens. Calling me a fat a**, or fat f**k..fatty.. It does get to me at first.. sometimes i even just lose it and feel like giving up. Then, i stop and think..whatever.. I'm who i am and they can blow me. lol I must admit it does hurt... :| But you have done such an amazing job with your goals and journey that you neednt mind the jerks... your awesome!
HannahBoo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:48 PM   #38  
I ♥ Life!

S/C/G: 231/221/150

Height: 5'3"

Oh, sweetie, you are doing amazing, and you are right not to let them drag you down! But it's not easy, I know. Just yesterday, a co-worker who met me a couple of years before I started working at my company told me "To be honest, when you came to work here, I couldn't believe that you were the same person I met a few years ago. You gained so much weight, and even your hair was a nicer color."

Wow. Just wow.

But you know what? I decided to use that as fuel for my fire, instead of letting it bring me down. I took out my aggressions during a great workout.

People can be A**holes, and we can't control how they act to us, but we can control our reaction to them.
Dulce Vida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:51 PM   #39  

I have to put my two cents in here (grins) umm...what about the guy telling you this? You kinda have to suspect there is something not right there. I mean if he is a nice person...why would he even tell you what they said? Wouldn't he realize that would make you feel bad about yourself? If anyone ever said anything negative about one of my friends ,specifically like they are ugly, fat, etc...I would never let my friends know they said those things...just let them know they were talking about them and to stay away from them. Anyway, like I said....my two cents!

Keep your chin up....they arent worth the time or energy wasted on thinking about them

Last edited by Violet73; 12-04-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Violet73 is offline   Reply With Quote