Old 08-12-2009, 12:30 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Thank you everyone. I must admit that I missed him earlier this day so I couldn't resist calling him. He kept repeating that it's over and there's nothing I could say or do to get him back. I don't know if he was trying to convince me or himself. He doesn't even know why it's over, he just told me that he can't live "here" anymore. He still doesn't want to open up to me. He's shutting his feelings for me out.

He's coming by in an hour and I wrote him a letter and made him a CD of the songs he dedicated to me, the song I sang and recorded for him years ago and also songs on how I currently feel, but I thought it over, that's not the right thing to do, he'll just get more fed up so I decided that I will not give it to him. I will keep the letter and the CD and I will write in a notebook each time I miss him. One day, when it's the right time, whether it's for rekindling our love or for my final goodbye to him, I will give him the letter, the notebook and the CD.

I still have some hope that he with time apart he will realize how much he misses me and loves me.

At this time, I'm glad I can open up to everyone here, I've opened up to my mom, to his mom (she's very very supportive) to my friends and to friends I've made over the years playing online games. lol

Without all of these support, I think I might've thought about suicide but instead, the future looks bright. If this is in fact the end for him and I, I'll remember the good times and all the love we've shared. =D
AngelicLyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:41 AM   #17  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 194/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6

I am sorry to hear that. It is never easy. It is just one of those things that you have to do your best to keep yourself together and move on with your head up. You may not feel like it right now, but everything happens for a reason. If it is meant to be, it will be. Or there is something better for you out there.
Concentrate on yourself right now.
MsDiana 08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:54 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Today I found out why our relationship ended, he fell out of love with me and fell for someone else. It's his coworker, he's been helping her deal with her situations with her husband and her GF, yes, she has two people now him. He's trying to rent a place to save her from her abusive husband. He left a wonderful 7 years relationship for that drama. I no longer feel that it's my fault, it is totally his. He's such a good person that he ended up helping her so much that he was bad to me. I don't feel sad anymore but betrayed. All these months he told me he loves me but he was straying away. If he would've opened up to me, we could've saved our relationship but instead, he fell for someone else. He told me we moved in too quickly, now look at what he is doing, he's trying to be with someone who has 2 other people involved in her life. She's using him and he doesn't know it. He told me he doesn't love her and they haven't slept together but i still feel like he cheated, mentally. He basically faked our remaining months together.

On day when things don;t work out with her he will miss me and realize how much he loes me but it's alreayd too late, my heart is broke and betrayed. I would be a fool to take him back after all this.
AngelicLyna is offline   Reply With Quote