3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Advice needed (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/178754-advice-needed.html)

acmsas 08-09-2009 07:24 PM

Advice needed

I have had a great day! Golfed with family, and been on plan! However it seems like I've been too on plan! I'm supposed to eat around 1800 calories a day, and I've only had 1150. Would you guys eat a large snack later, or just stay at 1150 and say it is a great day? I didn't know if being that far under would help or hurt me.

If I do need to eat another 600 calories or so...what would you eat?

Pita09 08-09-2009 07:34 PM

It won't hurt you unless you do it consistently. You might even drop a little weight by tomorrow morning, or not. As long as it doesn't make you too hungry the next day, I don't have a problem with it. On my weigh-in days I don't weigh-in until 6:30pm, and I'm often way below my calorie allowance by the end of the day. I like to think of it as giving me a little wiggle room later in the week. ;)

Lori259 08-09-2009 07:55 PM

Its told not to go under 1200 calories ...But Sometimes when people are sick they go under that amount and you are very close to that number So I wouldn't think it would hurt ya...But I would eat the extra calories~If your hungry.

kiramira 08-09-2009 09:33 PM

Personally, I would eat IF and ONLY IF I was hungry. I think it is pretty normal to have some "hungry" days and some "not hungry' days. And there is nothing wrong with occasionally UNDEReating IF and only if you are feeling pretty good that day...

Kira

ps I'm having a hungry day, so I'm JEALOUS :lol:

Lori Bell 08-09-2009 10:27 PM

I had A LOT of days like that in the beginning. Sadly, for me, it didn't last but a few weeks...LOL I have become an expert at planning out my calories to the last .001 now! I don't give ANY up. LOL :) What I did do is keep a running weekly total of any unused calories though and would sometime use them for something a little extra, like real salad dressing or a little sour cream on my baked potato. Though I then changed my plan around a little to add extra calories on weekends and by then I was "over" the honey moon stage.

acmsas 08-09-2009 11:12 PM

I don't know why I'm so under today! I ate 3 meals, 2 snacks. I even used real salad dressing at lunch, and real sour cream at supper! Guess all of those veggies paid off!

Onederchic 08-11-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiramira (Post 2867114)
Personally, I would eat IF and ONLY IF I was hungry. I think it is pretty normal to have some "hungry" days and some "not hungry' days. And there is nothing wrong with occasionally UNDEReating IF and only if you are feeling pretty good that day...

Kira

ps I'm having a hungry day, so I'm JEALOUS :lol:

I know I am late (as usual) but as usual again, I agree with Kira :)