130lbs down!!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to

• *jumping up and down*

You know honestly when I started I never ever really envisioned myself actually making it down this far.

I could have never done it without the wealth of education and support I have found here I feel like I'm trying to make an acceptance speech but I'll save it for when I hit goal I'm not into writing too much so even when I hit goal you won't get a well written motivational story unless I agonize over it for hours....I am my own worst critic Now if we were face to face I'd probably give you a huge boost of motivation!

So to sum it up:

I'm healthy.

I'm active.

I'm happy.

I am freaking H-O-T! Loose skin and all

This has been the best and biggest decision in my life. I have never regretted anything I have done on my plan...I just wish I would have had faith in myself sooner. No use in thinking about the "what if's"...it's the "what's happening now" that is most important and to have the power to change anything for yourself then knowing that you can is totally worth it!

Sorry but I gotta some more!
  • We will with you!

Quote:
    You know honestly when I started I never ever really envisioned myself actually making it down this far.
    What an encouragement for the rest of us! I am very happy for you! You are awesome!
  • Congrats, Tanee!!! Keep up the hard work - you deserve an award!
  • Oh I am soooooooooo happy for you. What an amazing job! Congrats!

• That is so wonderful, so happy for you!!
  • 130 pounds! You obviously know what you're doing! Congratulations It's so inspiring.
  • Thanks chickies Y'all are the best!
  • Congratulations, Tanee! That's wonderful! You've worked hard and must be so proud of your accomplishments! You're a real inspiration!!
  • i definitely want to with you!!! thats an awesome achievement! it really hits home to me that it can be done. thanks for the inspiration!

• I LOVE your new avatar pic.... YOU LOOK AWESOME!
  • You are freakin hot and you are such a motivation to me!!

You rock!
  • Congrats!!
  • That is fantastic and inspirational! Well done!
  • Wooo! You are amazing