You Are Beautiful!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • And don't forget it!

www.operationbeautiful.com
  • That is an AWESOME website- I LOVE IT!
  • Lottie, you are truly beautiful....inside and out.

That is wonderful website and a fantastic idea. I think I might write a few of those notes up and start leaving them in restrooms. Because of the amount of water I drink during the day, there really isn't a restroom in town that I haven't been to. I like the idea of putting a smile on someones face. Especially in Walmart where smiles are HARD to come by.
  • awww thankee, all you ladies are too! I love it here and really appreciate all you lovely ladies (and the occasional gent)

• that is very cool! thanks for sharing this. it really made me smile.
  • thanks so much for the positive threads, Lottie. Great idea, and cheered me up to read them. I love the idea of leaving notes, I'll do that too.
  • You're welcome!

I'm in a really great mood today, want everyone else to be too! : D
  • What a cool website! I have my post-its & pen in my purse.
  • Thanks for this Sometimes little things like this help me too
  • Publix just got guerrilla attacked with positive messages
  • I love that website What a cool and sweet idea!
  • Love it! Thanks for sharing!
  • Lottie - you truly are a beautiful and wonderful woman! Thanks for the positive threads! I was having a good day and your posts made it a much better, brighter day! Thank you for sharing this fabulous website!
  • Lottie! I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed every single one of your posts since I have been back here on this site. Physically you are stunning, and your heart is beautiful! I am armed with sticky notes ( aparently I'm the sticky note queen), can't wait to start!

• THANKS so much everyone! Glad I could brighten someones day!