Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2002, 11:08 AM   #16  

OK OK so this a dysmorphic body issue.
Like eating disorder types on the other end of the spectrum get. They are 85 pounds being kept alive with IV fluids and SEE fat.

I remember in my abnormal psych class that one of the therapies is paper bag head and another is silouetting, they draw an outline around their shadow on a screen so they can see their bodies without a face.

Very interesting...
I know that I have no concept of how large my *** is, I am always bumping things with it and trying to sit in tiny places.

Well lots to ponder.

As for the heat and humidity, I'm in the mountains so it's not AS bad here. Everytime I want to complain about the 85 degree afternoon, I look at a weather map and feel grateful instead. It gets down in the low 60s every night and we hike At elevation so it's inthe mid 60s up there. One of the reasons we moved here. I don't even have AC here.
Old 07-05-2002, 01:00 PM   #17  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Jiff very good point. I know I do not see my real size but I am getting better. but i have been at this size for almost a year!! up and down

for exercise i did upperbody today after noting yesterday. It took all i had to go and do it. but for me i did it and did hard what i did. then took my shower and discovered i had taken all my towels home!!! so it was air dry!! LOL

the heat was obpressive and really drained me on top of it i got TOM!!! so that draied what ever i had out!!!
Old 07-05-2002, 01:15 PM   #18  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

I moved today! whoo... about 25 minutes of dance with the kiddies... will do some weights after they leave this after noon... freeeee for the weekend, whoohoo!
Old 07-05-2002, 04:58 PM   #19  
Slowly going crazy!

I've been driving all morning getting errands done, and I swear it takes more energy to do that (focusing) than anything else! !

Butt.....

I will MOoooove my Butt...I will MOoooove my Butt! ! ! !
Old 07-05-2002, 05:28 PM   #20  
hot mom wanna be!

Talking I moved my butt!!

I said I was gonna move my butt and I did! Amazing!!
I did one mile on my walkaerobics tape on Wednesday and two miles Thursday (on July 4th can you believe it??)
Well, I am proud of myself. maybe this can become a habit, I can do a mile or two a day and watch myself shrink!!
happy weekend all!
lorelei
Old 07-06-2002, 08:13 PM   #21  
hot mom wanna be!

Thumbs down A Walkin' fool

I have become a walking fool this week! I did two miles yesterday and today (not to mention walking around the mall today!) So I have walked 7 miles this week!! Almost unheard of for me (atleast it has been a LONG time since I have exercized regularly). I got my mom to do this with me. She "only" needed to lose 40 pounds to get to her ideal weight. So far she has lost 7 pounds. She figures this will help speed things up for her too.

7 miles!!
how is everyone else doing??
lorelei
Old 07-06-2002, 08:52 PM   #22  
Old Cackler

another mile today!!! that makes 4. and it was lots easier after i took my asthma meds. amazing how that works, isn't it????
Old 07-06-2002, 09:26 PM   #23  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

I moved again..whoohoo, hopefully I'm getting it back, walked to have a HEALTHY lunch (red leaf lettuce salad with cukes, radishes, and gardenburger chik'n and lite ranch dressing ) with hubby at his job, and then back... huffed and puffed just a bit, but I got out there...lol, maybe we'll go out and wash the car as soon as it cools off some
Closed Thread