I'm Back, I Gained, I'm Losing.

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Lyn, I've been following on your blog and I am so glad to see you're back on track and with us again on 3fc. Welcome back and congratulations on your most recent losses!
  • hi lyn, i remember you! welcome back
  • Another member of the Lyn Fan club--glad to see you again!!
  • Lyn I am SO glad to see you back here! I read your blog daily but always look forward to your posts here.
  • Welcome back, Lyn! I sure did miss you.
  • WB, of course we will receive you with open arms....I too am a returning member.
  • Quote: Well - I read your blog so it's like you never left for me, but glad to see you posting here again!
    same here. I saw the subject line and thought - you werent gone! Keep on keeping on (it's what I'm doing... ugh so brutal)
  • Thank you all SO MUCH for the warm welcome back!! It made me LOL about those who read my blog so I "wasn't gone!" You guys really made my day... totally!! I am thrilled to see so many familiar faces

cfmama!! woman, we weigh almost the same! I am so proud of you, staying here plugging along without me!!

I missed this great place. I just got too caught up in stressful stuff, let it get to me, regained a total of 31 pounds. But I am done with all that now, and eating healthy/biking daily. I did a lot of "mental/emotional" work over the past year and I feel totally ready to lose this weight for good!
  • I know! I was like holy cow! I weigh what Lyn does now and when I STARTED your weight seemed so freaking unattainable to me! Let`s plug and plod together my friend