Sometimes I think we need Scale Victory thread

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • ...Because it feels silly to start a thread just to say I'm now down 50 pounds as of this morning! I still have a very long way to go, but not nearly so far away as it was only a few months ago.

I'm also firmly in the 280's (5 "decades" from where I began in April) and I've lost 5 inches off my waist so far (the only place I'm really measuring).

It's a good day today, my friends!
  • No, we are not going to have a "scale victory" thread for everyone--you know why? Because everyone deserves their own thread for these victories.! You don't get to hide them in a "general" thread, nuh uh.

So, hey, CONGRATS!!!

50 freakin' pounds! Awesome girlie!

• Wow wow wow! I agree, these sorts of things deserve their own threads. You have done an amazing thing, congratulations!
  • Whoohoooo!
  • That is wonderful--yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Please don't minimize your accomplishment. Losing 50 pounds is a major milestone and worthy of celebration!

Let's do the happy dance.

(I actually do a little chair dance with this!)
  • You deserve your own post!! Next time you have a bad day and want to run to the food, you can come here and read all these posts about how great you are doing!!!! Then you can scream no at the food and rejoice in how far you have come! Great job girl!!! Keep on!
  • Congratulations on your 50 lbs lost! What an amazing accomplishment!
  • I love it - 5 decades!!

Well done!
  • You are on FIRE!!!

50 lbs definitely deserves its very own thread.

I was thinking the other day about NSV's now that you mention it. Because lots of those NSV'S would not occur had we not had scale victories. Or weight loss victories. Just something that popped into my little head the other day.

Anyway, congratulations on a huge milestone. Very, very nice. Keep up the amazing work and there will be many, many more victories of all types in your future.
  • and on the 50lbs. Wow..just wow!
  • Amazing CL!! Congrats!!
  • What an awesome inspiration you are to us all!! Keep it up so you can make more threads like this one!!
  • Awesome job! You have done so well!
  • Aw, you all are so very nice!! Thanks for making my good day even better!