Starting to happen

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Last week I was at 26 lbs lost.. and it's starting to happen. People are now starting to notice. I have never stuck with it long enough to get to this point. Trust me - it's so worth it. It's a huge motivation for someone to say "hey - I can tell!"

My trainer noticed about 2 weeks ago. That was huge and encouraging.
    To all of you that are around the 10 lbs lost point and think like I did - I've lost 10lbs, can I be done yet? lol - Keep Going! Every day does not have to be perfect.

What's different this time?

I started by exercising first - then started dieting (always been the opposite before)
    I quit drinking soda
    I don't eat/drink "diet" products
    and here is the big one:
    I don't act like I have to be perfect. The only rule is that I can't quit. No matter what!
  • Great job! You must be very proud
  • Congratulations!
    It's a long journey all right and I wish you all the best!
  • Quote: I don't act like I have to be perfect. The only rule is that I can't quit. No matter what!
    Love that Dana!! Congrats!! I think I had lost around 60lbs before anyone really noticed . . . ha!
  • Excellent! Glad you're getting the positive feedback.
  • Keep going! It is worth it!
  • Oh Dana, I am so thrilled for you. You're really, really doing this and the incredible benefits are starting to show they're face. Stick with it. Like you said, never quit - keep on going and going and going. NO STOPPING. Just continuing........
  • You are doing so great! Doesn't it feel so good when you can see the difference?

Quote:
    The only rule is that I can't quit. No matter what!
    You are a wise woman and have the most important rule possible.
  • Your positive attitude is awesome. Keep it up!
  • Oohh..the compliments....they will just keep coming and coming....congrats to you!
  • Quote: I don't act like I have to be perfect. The only rule is that I can't quit. No matter what!
    I love this. With this mind set you should prepare to hear alot more compliments in the near future! Way to go.
  • Dana, you rock! Love your attitude!
  • That's wonderful!
  • that's awesome!! and you're right - your $20 training sessions are so worth it, and I'm we none of us batted an eye at spending $20 on junk food! good on ya girlie
  • AWESOME!!! Isn't it GREAT when people notice the effects of your hard work? Way to go, and write those rules down and put them on your mirror, and review and look at them EVERY SINGLE DAY!

You ROCK!

Kira