30 Days

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Today marks one month without any junk food-- no sugary food and no fast food. I know it's only a small milestone, but there were a few days when I thought I wouldn't make it another minute without sugar! Thanks to everyone who supported me I've lost 5 lbs this month, and I feel like I'm FINALLY on my way down the right path!
  • well done, that's a giant milestone!
  • A great milestone indeed!
  • That's terrific!
  • Ummm, that my dear is no small milestone. It's a big, gigantic HUGE one.

Congratulations. Keep it at. Just keep on plugging way. Keep on going and there will be many more milestones that you achieve, many more pounds lost and untold amount of phenomenal rewards.
  • That is harder than it seems especially when you are craving the sugar. I hope you feel a lot better without it. Great job! This is a big thing. Let's celebrate!!!!
  • What do they say? 22 days makes a habit... or something like that. You've gone well past that, so you are doing great!
  • Quote: That is harder than it seems especially when you are craving the sugar. I hope you feel a lot better without it. Great job! This is a big thing. Let's celebrate!!!!
    Can I celebrate with cake? (Just kidding)
  • Don't minimize what you have accomplished! Congratulations, you are doing great!
  • Congrats thinpossible!! That's a great accomplishment.
  • You set a goal and you did it! Thats great!!
  • Congratulations, thinpossible! That is a fantastic accomplishment!! You rock!
  • That is a terrific milestone! Getting off sugar is not a small accomplishment. It was really hard for me!
  • WOOT! WOOT!

One whole month without giving in to those demons of fat and sugar! You are powerful, ThinPossible --- and you grow stronger against these particular foes with every day that you ignore them.

Keep up the excellent work and let's go for two months!

(If you don't, you will end up having to dress..... like ..... THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCPSh...eature=related! )
  • I am so freaking happy for you! 30 days is HUGE HUGE HUGE and a great accomplishment!