What is your favorite yogurt?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I have never been a huge yogurt fan, but then again I haven't tried many. I had bought plain flavored yogurt and it wasn't not my speed at all! I will keep eating it but I just don't like it!

Tell me what you eat!
  • Yoplait Key Lime Pie. Yum!
  • Actavia - prune or pear..... or any of them.
  • I had trouble finding yogurts that weren't crammed with sugar or fake sweeteners and unfortunately I was never really successful. I like to buy the 2% or 1% plain greek yogurt and sweeten it with a small blop of honey or mashed strawberries or other fruit. One of my favorites is to sweeten it with just a tiny bit of honey and add a drop of vanilla extract a sprinkle of cinnamon and a cut up granny smith apple. Oddly, grapes are also very good mixed into yogurt.
  • Dannon Light & Fit. LOVE it. Though I was very upset when they reformulated it a while ago. It went from 60 calories to 80. Some of the flavors I no longer liked, but I found some others that I do. It does have artificial sweeteners in it, so it's not for everyone. But for me, it's fine.

I eat them partially frozen (takes longer to eat and is ice cream-ish) and with 1/4 cup Fiber One Cereal mixed into it. Major yumm.
  • Kroger Carb Master Yogurt. 3 carbs per serving, 80 calories, 1.5 g fat. Love it!! I just wish it were made without milk somehow.......like soy or something. The soy yogurts are too darn expensive for me!
  • I love plain yogurt and a slice of toast! MMMM! I like when it's a tiny bit tart personally.

Also if you cut up some cucumber and put it in some yogurt, then add a dash or pinch of dill (depending on how much dill you like- it's better with the dried not fresh), and a touch of salt it's a yummy yogurt salad Very similar to the greek sauce you put on gyros- but definitely healthier! I cut up a whole cucumber, put in a cup of yogurt- give or take- I want enough to coat the yogurt but not overwhelm, and mix in my salt and dill- HEAVEN!
  • Rachel's Wickedly Delicious lowfat yogurts. Love it. Comes in all kinds of cool flavors. Omega-3. Love it.Rachel's Yogurt review
  • 0% plain Fage strained Greek yogurt, I don't need anything sweet in it other than fruit. I also love to put it into my oatmeal or cream of wheat, yumm!
  • Horizon low fat organic. Peach.
  • activia vanilla light...with sliced strawberries!
  • my current favorite is the yoplait light - boston cream pie flavor.

fabulousness.
  • Fiber One yogurt, strawberry and key lime pie

Breyers light, strawberry, blueberry, peach

I haven't tried Activa and plan to change that next week.
  • Quote: 0% plain Fage strained Greek yogurt, I don't need anything sweet in it other than fruit. I also love to put it into my oatmeal or cream of wheat, yumm!
    Ditto. Well, except that I use Trader Joe brand, and 2%. The zero was chalky to me, and I'm trying to avoid the processing.

Fruits seem pretty darn sweet when you're mostly off the added sugar!
  • I don't eat dairy so I will occasionally eat plain soy yogurt but I always add berries, either fresh or frozen. It tastes so good. I've also bought plain coconut milk yogurt but thought it was a bit too sweet.