15th of the month is photo time!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well, this one taken on the 19th this time. Experimenting with the lacy underwear! (All alone in the hotel room, don't get too excited!) Still going good!
    01-15-2009 06-19-2009
  • woohoo sexy mama!!!
  • I'd hit that lol!!!!!!

Sexy sexy sexy! You look fantastic!!!!!
  • You're so pretty.
  • woot! Looking great.
  • You look great!
  • You look fantastic!
  • Some one's feeling her oats! As well they should. You are looking quite fabulous. Wowzer!!!!!!! Compared to your old pic, you look like your younger, prettier, thinner, hotter sister.
  • OMG that's incredible and LOL @ CF if she hadn't said that I totally would have, Bravo!
  • Wow! You look fantastic. Good job girl
  • That's amazing! You look so great--what's the outfit in the first one? You're not an Anglican minister are you? Or clergy of some sort? There's more than one contrast going on in those pics!

I have to confess the Anglican/British hierarchy of clergy--(gleaned mostly from 19thC novels, of course) is absolutely confusing and perplexing.
  • Quote: That's amazing! You look so great--what's the outfit in the first one? You're not an Anglican minister are you? Or clergy of some sort? There's more than one contrast going on in those pics!

I have to confess the Anglican/British hierarchy of clergy--(gleaned mostly from 19thC novels, of course) is absolutely confusing and perplexing.
    Yup, that's me. Maybe I should delete the second pic in case someone reports me for Conduct Unbecoming a Clerk in Holy Orders!!!
  • Looking good kiddo!
  • Look at you! Hubba hubba! You look great! What a difference.
  • You look amazing!