Making progress

• As of today, I'm no longer "morbidly" obese! I'm just regular 'ol obese (BMI under 40).

Other milestones I passed in June:
    • I lost my first 10% of my overall weight
    • I dropped into the 200's
    • I've lost more than 40 pounds
    • I'm more than 1/4 of the way to my goal

If you haven't sliced and diced your journey into lots of success milestones, I highly recommend it. It definitely has given me a bunch of little things to celebrate and look forward to along the way!

I so appreciate having a place to toot my horn! There aren't really people in my real world with whom I'm comfortable sharing these types of things.
  • Congratulations! Celebrate these wonderful milestones and achievements!
  • Congrats on all your successes! Happy to share in them with you!
  • Woo-hoo CL! Those are many great accomplishments to celebrate! Congrats on kicking so much butt!!
  • Wooot!!! Good Job!!!!!
  • Yeah!! That's wonderful. Congratulations!
  • And in addition to the above, you have also brefriended and welcomed me! That's something.

Oh and I am so happy you tooted! I think it's wonderful how you have managed to lose so much so far!
    Way to go chickie!
  • It is kinda wonderful to get out of the Morbid category, isn't it?

CC, this is just INCREDIBLE!!! You are most definitely FIRMLY back on track. Deeply, deeply planted in fact.

Keep up the AMAZING work. Hey, there are still 8 more days left in June............
  • It really does help to slice it and dice it into smaller accomplishments, like you said. Congrat's on your success, you are doing fabulous!
  • GREAT GREAT job!!!!!
  • You seem to be quite focused. Keep up the awesome work.
  • Good job, CC! Gotta love it when you can take "morbid" out of description of yourself!!
  • Wow, that's great!!! I have a LONG way to go to get to that point. As a relative shorty (5'3"), I have to reach 225 before my BMI is under 40. Slowly but surely, we will run the race and persevere!
  • Well Done! That is a great accomplishment
  • Thanks everybody!! It's good to have friends that understand!