Old 06-15-2009, 01:53 PM   #16  
addicted.

S/C/G: 270/270/150

Height: 5'7"

You guys are so great. I'm glad I posted. Thank you all.

This week I'm going to try and raise my cals and see what happens.

I do agree that most of what I'm feeling could be in my head. I was used to eating all the time...always snacking on something. Now, not at all. I do try to get a lot of protein in. I am using sparkpeople and getting around 60-90 a day. (Although sometimes I have to have a protein shake to get more....and then I would end up taking other food away to balance the cals.)

Danni-I'm not really letting myself have anything "naughty" I don't think I have the self control yet. I do get a giant diet soda on the weekend though...
Cinnamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:12 AM   #17  
Claiming Victory!

S/C/G: 283/273/245 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
RomanceDiva - 1,777 calories? wow. that seems really high. Most likely because of my past issues with eating disorders, I just can't imagine losing weight with that many calories. It actually kind of scares me.
Well it's possible. I was eating 2000 calories a day and lost the bulk of my weight. I am now down to 1600 and I still haven't eaten all of them. To the OP, I would suggest increasing your calories, more protein and chewing gum always screws me up. LOL makes me eat more. Drink enough water as well. Any other questions you have we are here to help!
LuvMyMr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:14 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 276.8/260.5/150

Height: 5'6"

I like the volume thing myself, but I did find that once I identified the food triggers I have mine are artificial sweeteners and salt so I avoid those 2. I used to drink alot of diet pepsi but when I actually started paying attention to things I realized that within 5 minutes of finishing one my stomach would start growling even if I had just ate not long before. So I just avoid those 2 things and it has made life much easier.
vwade is offline   Reply With Quote