Speaking of NSV's

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Today: I ran. I RAN in a "shoe shuffle" race... and not only did I run? I came in fourth out of 12 people

Today: my BOOBS stick out further than my stomach AND they don't lay on top BECAUSE my stomach is no longer big enough up top to support them!

Today: I realized that I didn't have to strategize as to how I was going to tie my shoes back on once I got them off. I just did. Like a normal person. Like a not hugely fat person. It was awesome!!!!!!!!!

Today has been just FULL of freaking win (and the water/poo weight is coming off too )

• Yeah for NSV!!! Sounds like you had a great day!!!
  • I'm not hearing any "fail" in this here post!
    Yes, yes ladies - speak about those NSV's. Speak. Speak.

That is just awesome, awesome and MORE awesome!!!!!!

My how you've changed your life in such a short time! It makes me all teary.
  • You're inspiring, I can't wait to be able to run! I think my legs are strong enough, but I need to buy an Enell sports bra (I'm very "well endowed") and I need to invest in good sneakers. Until then, I'm sticking with the stationary bike and the treadmill and the weight machines with my boyfriend

Congratulations, chickadee
  • WOW! The scale says I weigh less than you--but I cannot do any of those things! My bra is my belly. (Oh yuck that sounds as awful as it feels.)

My hat is off to you cfmama--truly it is--especially the shoe thing. I am so looking forward to that little stressor being gone!

(one carrot for each one!)
  • Congrats! This sounds sooo much better than the rough day you were having earlier.

What great things to be proud of!
  • You are truely inspiring and I am glad to see your hard work paying off in so many ways! Congrats to you.
  • Excellent results! How joyful!
  • Woot! great job!
  • Great job!! You truly rock my dear!
  • What wonderful NSVs!
  • Awesome!!
  • All great wins!!
  • Way to go Tammy keep goin girl!!!!
  • my question, what is NSV?