What day do you weigh in at?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi
    I would like to ask if anyone weighs in on any particular day? I weigh in on Mondays to check my progress.

If there there is a Monday link to check progress please point me in that direction, as I do not want to hijack anybody else's....Monday
    In the 100 lbs to loose.

I weigh in on Monday to get through the weekend, somehow knowing that the scales are waiting for me on Monday to check my progress helps me from over indulging on the weekends I would like unite with other Monday'ers for support. I also need to loose 100# +
  • I weigh in on Monday's too:

Each week there is a thread for the weekly weigh ins. Here is this week's: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173665
  • I used to weigh in on Mondays, but I found that I got the most fluctuation in weight on Mondays, because weekends are not as consistently scheduled as my weekdays.

So I've recently begun weighing on Wednesday, since it's in the middle of the week, and it's in the center of the most consistently scheduled days of the week.
  • I usually weigh in twice a week - Tuesday and Thursday
  • Sunday is my day
  • Quote: =
    So I've recently begun weighing on Wednesday, since it's in the middle of the week, and it's in the center of the most consistently scheduled days of the week.
    Me too and for the same reasons! I actually do hop on the scale every morning just as a check in (something I really need to stop doing so I'll quit fussing over small fluctuations and be able to see the big picture). However, I only record Wednesday's weigh in and measurements.
  • Sunday.
  • Right now I'm hopping on and off whenever I feel like it, but Monday morning is the "official" weigh in.
  • I weigh in every day, but my "official" day (i.e. the day I post weekly numbers in my journal) is on Monday, because that's the day I work the evening shift, so I have time to do it then.

It used to be Wednesdays, but when I switched to Monday nights I switched weigh-in day too. I find it helps me stay on track better over the weekend as well.
  • Monday's my official weigh in day to help keep me in check during the weekends. When I did Friday weigh ins I'd just be good M-F then weigh in- imagine my surprise when the scale wasn't budging
  • Yeah, I pretty much weigh everyday. Because either way, it pushes me that much harder for the day. However, my "official" weigh-in's are Sundays!
  • official day is Friday, I'm impressed with all the Monday weighers, that IS usually my highest weight day (I wonder why???). Typically I see the lowest weight on Friday, that encourages me.
  • I weigh every day, but I write down Thursday!
  • Monday, but I check on Friday to see if I'm heading into the weekend on a good note!
  • I'm Monday because WW insists on it. Once I waited until Wednesday with it nagging me. I get tempted to weight more often lately, but I don't want to start making it a habit. So far it is still only on Monday.