keep going....

• Im still stuck at 301 Im going to drop my calories againmaybe this will change things...I hope...sticking to my plan, starting more exercize, and keeping the faith...
  • A question for you. Are you sure there's a need to drop your calories?

Or could it be, now I could be totally 100% off base here and I apologize if I am, but could it be - that you're not STICKING faithfully to your already allotted calorie count? Because if you're not STICKING to THAT number, that higher number, that could be why you're not losing. So dropping your calories won't really get you anywhere. Do you see my point?

Let's go a step further and see if we can help you out here. Why don't you post a typical day for you. Your planned one and then how it actually turned out. Maybe we can give you some pointers.
  • I agree with Rockinrobin. Stay away from carbs and junkfood, even tho you may count it, it is still empty, non-nutritious calories.
  • Hang in Gloria. You're so close to Twoderville, just stay consistent and patient (as terribly hard as that can be sometimes).
  • I also agree with Robin....we want to help!
  • I agree with the other wise ladies. Don't assume you need to drop your calories...and you said you need to drop them "again" so I'm concerned you aren't getting enough or getting enough of the good stuff. Share with us what you are doing. Hopefully we can help.

• Don't Stop! That has been my biggest problem in sticking to a plan. But, starting today I have a new outlook. I am going to be persistant,and not give up.I am starting to count cal. I am not giving,myself deadlines ,of when I have to have a certain # of lbs off. I am also staying away from then scale. Once a week weigh/ins only!:
  • I will also agree with the rest of the group overhead. Lets get to the bottom of this thing!
  • Me too about not dropping - my weightloss got steadier when I increased my calories: don't know what level you're on though. It is also better when I eat unprocessed stuff (mostly) too.