Old 06-13-2009, 07:38 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

I've been on the run all day today so it's the first I've had to post yesterdays food.

Fri. 6/12/09

Bolthouse mocha protein drink

Cottage cheese
Water

Triscuits
apple
Water

Lean gourmet chicken snackers
Water

1-hot dog (grilled, NO bun )
4 oz blueberry & pomegranate juice

Happy weekend everyone !!
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 01:48 AM   #32  
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

Hi lovelies.

It's going to be a quick posting tonight, but at least I'm posting, right? Anyway, it's been a good weekend, if fairly quiet. I didn't have lunch with my friend - she thinks it's only ordinary flu and not swine flu, but she's still not well.

Spin yesterday and that was hard! I deliberately pushed myself a bit harder than I have before and yeah. Let's just say I staggered out of there. Today I swam 22 lengths and enjoyed the spa for about 15 minutes.

And I forgot to mention this, just for those of you living vicariously through me - yummy trainer doesn't seem to have a girlfriend! He made the comment that he was going to have a quiet weekend since his flatmates were all away and he had the house to himself. Hmm...

Anyway, Monday tomorrow already. Enjoy your day, everyone.
nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:26 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chicks - I ate a little extra last night - stress. I must work on dealing with stress without food. I intend to move forward with healthy eating today.

I hope everyone has a GREAT day.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:32 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

Food for yesterday....

Sat 6/13/09

Bolthouse mocha protein drink

Water

Diet vernors

Turkey & veggies (gr turkey, mushrooms, onion, spinach, ½ can tomatoes and spices browned in a light drizzle of olive oil)
Green beans
Cottage cheese
Water

Sf lemonade
½ slice turkey breast l.meat
almonds

Lf yogurt
Raspberries

Sf pudding
water

jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:28 AM   #35  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone. I missed coming on here yesterday, just got a little busy. But had a good day. I took my 13yo son to the gym yesterday. I think he thought I go there just to play around. He was sweating, I was sweating, but he really enjoyed it. Honestly, I prefer going alone, but he wanted to get a taste of what I do. I'll take him again, but just on Saturdays. Before too long, he'll have football practice and then he won't want to do any extra exercising. ha! My 15yo daughter was happy with the little bit of shopping that we did. She's been doing volleyball workouts, so she wasn't interested in going to the gym.

Beverly: Stress is just a killer, isn't it?! I hope things are better for you today. You've had so many good days (sane days, I think you call them).

Nicolen: I was wondering where the updates were for yummy trainer. I think he was making sure that you knew he was alone. At least that's what I think. Too bad you couldn't go over there to keep him from being lonely. Gosh how fun!!!

MJ: Hope your weekend is going well!

To everyone else: Happy Sunday!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote