Old 06-03-2009, 11:23 PM   #16  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

Robin,

You mean if I start eating the chicken biscuit combo (800 calories) from Hardee's every morning, then 3 candy bars throughout the day and top it off with a grease filled supper, I will gain the weight back? Just kidding .................

You made a good point. The sad thing is that the above diet really was my former diet. This has to be a total lifestyle change. The longer I do this, the more confident I am that I can do it the rest of my life. That stuff does not even sound good any more.
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:33 PM   #17  
Maintenance May 2011

S/C/G: 312/149/150

Height: 5'6"

I've found that menopause slows weight loss down and in addition it sounds like you are fighting a hormone battle with perimenopause. Like the others mentioned, a lot of it is probably water retention. I also discovered that I need to have less calories (and carbs) than a lot of the younger gals. That will be true when I reach maintenance too. It is what it is...bummer though.

I know it's frustrating and hard to be patient but you are following your plan & the weight will come off.
mizski is offline   Reply With Quote