Just popping my head in to say Hi!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi all!

I've been here.. off and on for too many years. Just thought I'd say hi. It's great to see so many familiar faces and new ones too.

I think I found my key to weight loss - a sexy trainer! I joined the Y in April... goofed around a couple of times. Then this cute trainer teased me because of my headphones then decided I was his new challenge. Little did he know what he was in for. I've been seeing him once a week since April 28. I now go to the gym 6 days a week. No more goofing around - I sweat - and it's great! I only count calories (w/ fitday.com) once a week - to make sure I'm pretty much on track. I don't obese over the food - that's another key for me.

19 lbs gone in the first month! I could not be happier!
  • Hello Danna! Hmmm a sexy trainer! I think you are onto something there!
    Scarlet
  • wow, I just read that I started coming here 8 years ago!! wow!
  • Hi Dana!! Welcome back! That's wonderful about getting on such a good track. And 19 pounds, wow!!!! I hope you stick around so we get to hear about your progress...
  • Hey Dana! Good to see you again! And well done on the sexy trainer!
  • Good to see you again, Dana! back!
  • send your sexy trainer this way....I'm in WI

congrats on your weight loss! That's great for one month.
  • Wow! 19lbs! That's amazing! Congratulations! And welcome back
  • Dana good to see you. I'm back after a long absence too. Congrats on the trainer I'm jealous lol.
  • Welcome back, Dana! I remember you!

And I got a giggle out of your post. Do you realize that you typed "I don't obese over food? (I know you meant obsess.)
  • Hey Dana! It's so good to hear from you and to hear that you're doing so well.
  • So nice to have you back. yay for sexy trainers!!!!
  • Hey there friend. So good to hear from you.

And with such great news! You're off to a fabulous start. Keep up the great work. Just keep at it.

Sexy trainer, huh? Hmmmm. Now why didn't I think of that?
  • Yay for cute trainers! I like to look at the cute trainers while mine makes me lift heavy things, haha.

Sounds like you've got a plan, and that's half the battle!
  • DANA!!!

I've missed you girl!!! So glad to see you back!!!

Congrats on the success!