Six Months!! Healthy Lifestyle has stuck around..

• Well now that its June, I have been doing my "healthy lifestyle" for a whole SIX MONTHS! Im proud that Ive stuck to this and have not given up and gone back to eating badly. Ive had some major ups and downs but I still havent given up and Im proud!!!

Ive been stuck at the same weight for about 3 wks now but I know what the problem is: I am having trouble staying under my calorie goal. I had the best exercise session last night Id had for some time, then I topped it off with a binge. I dont know why, but it happened. I never know why they happen. Anyway................

This is a new day, a new month, and the SIXTH month on my journey and Im gonna make this week(AND THE DREADED WEEKEND) count! Now on to the next six months!!!
  • Mug, you're doing great! Consistency is the key to success! And you've already got 6 months of consistent "healthy days". We all have bad days, but the important thing is that you just start over the next day! Don't beat yourself up over it. You will meet your goal.
  • Congrats on hitting the six month mark Mug!
  • Great progress, Mug! Keep up the great work!
  • Congratulations on your demi-anniversary!
  • That is super! I know you've had some tough moments, but overall when you look at it, 62lbs in 6 months, you really couldn't ask for better progress than that!