3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Help me not lose it today!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/172764-help-me-not-lose-today.html)

SnowboundChick 05-28-2009 12:25 PM

Help me not lose it today!!

I am stressed to the max right now.

The last 3 nights the boys are not sleeping, all 3 of them I put to bed at 8:30 and the last three nights they are up until 9:30-10:00, it's up and down and putting back. So I'm not getting my sleep either, no morning workouts in awhile.

on top of that, Hubby was supposed to be gone this week and I was mentally prepared, I usually get more stuff down around the house but he's in the forest fire fighting line of work (fills up planes with ******ant) and he drove alll the way to Whitehorse (6hrs) only to be flown back that night so he could fill the planes that were fighting a fire over in Chicken, Alaska. They didn't have any planes I guess so they requested ours.

I had my garden/greenhouse to put in and my parents came of Tuesday night to help with that but my brother had a crisis and my dad had to leave. So me and my mom and 3 wild children.I have more to do in the garden but I'm leaving it for the weekend.

Tomorrow is the last day of school for Kale and Mickey's graduation from his Headstart program, he's going to kindergarten in the fall. I haven't finished his traditional native vest for the ceremony, I've just have not time. It's over half way done but I don't know how I'm going to finish it.

I was off four days last week, one for the holiday and 3 because the Mica had the flu. At work I'm busy and feel guilty when I have to call in.

Foodwise I'm doing okay and talking myself out of my pepsi every day, it's getting easier. Food choices are getting really good and I've stayed in my calorie budget the last 3 days and I must me just getting it because the last 3 mornings I've been exactly 303.2lbs. Which tells me I need to start moving more.

Today was almost the last straw. Woke up late, all the kids were still sleeping and we had 1/2 hour to get to work and they dillydally like crazy and my oldest who has to go to daycamp today need a lunch and swim stuff and to eat breakfast but he just kept doing other stuff. It was crazy. I finally just made his lunch. I was 40 minutes late this morning because I had to stop and buy myslef breakfast and at lunch I'm supposed to help decorate the hall and I didn't pack myself a lunch. I dont' know what I'll do.

I talked myslef out of giong to the bistro and getting a decadent coffee and a bacon and egg sandwich. So I went the store and bought a english muffin with some ham and an egg with a bit of cheese and that seems to have been good enough with my water.

Sorry thisi s getting epic, so i will sign off here.
Thanks everyone.

Slashnl 05-28-2009 01:28 PM

Donna, hang in there! A schedule like that can send anyone over the edge!

Alana in Canada 05-28-2009 01:37 PM

You do sound stressed. Prioritize: what are the three most important things you need to do today? and then let everything else go right now.

:hug:

I wish I had more to offer.

bandit2 05-28-2009 01:56 PM

I find making lists & sticking to them helps when I have lots on the go.
When my dd was young, I use to get as much done night before as I could & that made mornings more manageable. Especially lunches, kids things for school.

Hope you find ways to de-stress!

TJFitnessDiva 05-28-2009 02:00 PM

Gosh girlie I feel your pain :( Just remember that you will get through this stress!

beerab 05-28-2009 03:04 PM

I know how you feel I'm totally slammed and said I'd come to a babyshower today but I just can't make it- I feel bad but oh well, things happen.

SnowboundChick 05-28-2009 04:58 PM

Thanks Ladies! I really don't know why I'm so stressed out! I never used to react this way to situations, maybe it's lack of sleep. I'm just having such a hard time and seem to be on the verge of tears all day today.

Just the frustration somedays is too much! My oldest son has behaviour issues on many levels but nothing violent, that we are constantly dealing with. Just today realized that he's lost his allergy medication and epi-pen. I got a call from the daycare that he's reacting to something, most likely tree pollen and his eye is all swollen. So I had to run home and get the claritan and call the nursing statino and get an new epi-pen. I asked him if he'd brought swim trunks and he said kind of. He cut some from pants this morning, a perfectly good pair of pants and he cut them up to make shorts. I'm just so mad about that.

My stomach is in knots and I want to go home to sleep. I went to help set up the hall at lunch for graduation tomorrow and they served lunch I took salad and a small piece of quiche but then went back for another small slice and I knew I didn't need it but still went ahead and ate it. I'll do better the rest of the day now.

I'm really trying to stay positive but I feel myself being dragged down by these emotions. I can do this, I can get through this day and tomorrow will be better!

rockinrobin 05-28-2009 05:05 PM

I'm sorry you're having a rough time of it. You've got lots going on.

But do remember, do keep in mind - that food without a doubt will not make anything even a tiny bit better. Not a drop. When all of life around you is nuts and out of control, the one thing you do have total control of - is what you put in your mouth - and what you don't. I find, oddly enough, after turning to food for sooooo many years during times of stress and strife, that STAYING on plan and NOT "pigging out" is a true comfort to me.

Hang tough, tough lady. You most definitely CAN and WILL get through this. There ARE better days ahead. :hug:

Delphi 05-28-2009 05:43 PM

Awe :hug: Hang in there dear and try to squeeze in some "me time" to offset the stress. :) Good luck!

beerab 05-28-2009 06:28 PM

Ug why didn't he use his swim shorts?! I'd make him wear those the rest of the summer lol!

Geez kids...

SnowboundChick 05-29-2009 12:52 PM

Well the rest of yesterday seemed to go okay. I was still feeling sick but I was didn't over eat. We made homemade pizza for dinner. We each had a 6in personal pizza, I only ate half of mine. I did have a Pepsi last night while I was beading and my mom came over to help out with the vest. I'm just doing some quick beading today adn it it'll be done before 5pm tonight when he needs it.

Today I'm feeling much better. The scale finally moved to 302.6lb this morning. I'm very happy!

scarletmeshell 05-29-2009 03:53 PM

I'm glad you made it through the day! I saw a pictures of your boys, they are beautiful!
Scarlet

irishsarah 05-29-2009 03:57 PM

Wow. I could have almost written your post. Seriously.

I have no advice because we seem to be living parallel lives right now. (Even the allergy call! I got one from school for my oldest today...AGAIN!)

I will just say, hang in there. Things will settle down. Routines have been disrupted, sleep disrupted...that always makes things seem so much worse!!!!

:hug:

cfmama 05-29-2009 04:48 PM

Oh babe. I am sorry that yesterday was so hard for you and I am sorry that I was not around :( I am GLAD that you handled it as well as you did and that the scale went DOWN DOWN DOWN this morning though!

Big hugs
Tam

bandit2 05-30-2009 09:30 AM

Hope you are doing better - really sounds like you have had a rough go of things.

I know this is hard, but try saying "NO" to helping out with extra things.
I found before I was running myself ragged trying to do everything for everybody & when I started NO it opened up so much more time & I felt so much better. It is tough - but so worthwhile.

And also remember "THat this too shall pass" - that has helped me out so much when I am going through bad things. I actually wrote this on a sticky and carried it with me & it did help.

Hang in there, things can only get better!