Back from PerogyVille!!!

• Yo!
    So I'm BACK from visiting my parents. TOUGH visit, diet-wise, which just goes to show how tough it is to continue to lose weight when away from an environment that you can control!
    I did manage to keep all of my "resolutions" -- I made the best choices that I could, I accounted for everything and knew I was way off my daily points (so no surprises at weigh-in time!) despite my best intentions, and went 4 times to hot yoga so kept up my exercise.
    Result: I weighed in at WW yesterday, and am up 1.5 lbs which isn't unexpected and not the end of the world (see, forgiveness DOES work!) and it will come off soon enough now that I am back on plan and on track.
    Oh, and my arm flabble is healed up nicely!
    Later, all!

Kira
  • Good on ya Kira! That arm story still makes me chuckle, such a very real moment, it was awesome.

That's pretty awesome to only add 1.5lbs (of water no doubt) because if I'm not mistaken perogyville is right next to kielbasa town and those have a lot of salt!
  • Yay arm flabble!
  • I hope you had a good visit with your folks It sounds like you made the best out of your situation & I know that 1.5lbs will be gone soon!
  • Good to see you back and on staying to true to your resolutions.
  • Awe, that's not a bad gain at all, all things considered, and I agree it is likely water weight. And yay for healing arm flabble, though I must admit I still chuckle when I see that thread
  • That's great Kira! You even got your workouts in and that is awesome!
  • Those were really realistic resolutions so congrats for keeping them and having a calm head about the gain. It'll probably be gone in no time with you back on plan.