Shine on you crazy diamonds...

• I just had to say that because all of you are amazing women...I have lost another pound so Im enjoying the first part of weight loss(it comes off fast at my weight) I just wish it was more noticable but it will be and I cant wait to see how I will look..Thanks again y'all
  • Yay!!!!! You really need to fill out your weight and such on your profile so we can all stalk your weight loss all the time
  • Congratulations!

Yes, the support on this site is phenomenal! I find that while I could bear coming on and saying I hadn't lost anything, hey it happens, I could Not bear coming on and saying I hadn't tried. Mega.
  • You are moving right along!
  • Quote: Yay!!!!! You really need to fill out your weight and such on your profile so we can all stalk your weight loss all the time
    I know. It annoys a bit me when people don't which means I can't follow it. >.< But it's a goooood thing though. Although I hardly update mine.
  • Well done! And, love the Pink Floyd Reference
  • Right back atcha Gloria! Shine on YOU crazy diamond!
  • Quote: I just had to say that because all of you are amazing women...I have lost another pound so Im enjoying the first part of weight loss(it comes off fast at my weight) I just wish it was more noticable but it will be and I cant wait to see how I will look..Thanks again y'all
    Thanks for the kind words, but YOU are the one doing the hard work, don't ever forget that. It's all in YOUR hands.

I want to warn you about something though. Depending on what you weigh, and yes, we've got no way to know that, as has been mentioned, it might take a while for you to notice it and even longer for others to. DON"T GET DISCOURAGED THOUGH. You CAN'T let that get to you. Know, just know that when you stick with it, eventually it will show up. You WILL start reaping those benefits. And then "it" will start to snowball and it's all just so thrilling and exciting when those benefits start surfacing.

It took a good 35 lbs lost for me to notice a difference. Maybe even more, I can't recall exactly. Took even longer for people to start saying things. So stay tough. Keep plugging away. You're in this for the long haul. Know those rewards ARE coming.