3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   CF Mama you are an inspiration (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/172533-cf-mama-you-inspiration.html)

gloriacoto 05-25-2009 05:51 PM

CF Mama you are an inspiration

I am fortunate enough to live in the same town as CF and occasionally we see each other..I remember when she was at her highest weight and seeing her now,;) just blows me away!!!What an amazing transformation and no weight loss surgery either!! I know now that I can do it 1 pound at a time and I will just keep going. I pray that the Goddess of my understanding will give me strength to carry on in my journey and not lose sight of the people that inspire me....:carrot:

harrismm 05-25-2009 06:02 PM

I think she is amazing also!!!!Very nice too.

kelly315 05-25-2009 06:13 PM

I agree. There are a lot of people out there who get discouraged or scared, but she just keeps on going! It's been very motivating to have here here with us as I've been on my own journey.

chickiegirl 05-25-2009 06:32 PM

I second that. CF is like the cool kid in class we all want to be friends with.

And her success is simply amazing (as is everyone who has shown such commitment).

DCHound 05-25-2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

CF is like the cool kid in class we all want to be friends with.
Exactly! :D

luvja 05-25-2009 07:21 PM

I agree :)

kimmers0808 05-25-2009 08:02 PM

I totally agree with you guys!! I am more of a lurker than a poster;)...but everytime there is something posted by her I just dive in wanting to know so much about her success. Truly, an amazing and inspiring woman!!

rockinrobin 05-25-2009 10:29 PM

Okay. That is so cool. You know one another!!! I would love to live near a 3FC member.

And yes. CFmama's dedication & commitment to her new healthy lifestyle has been something to witness. I feel fortunate to be along for the ride.

cfmama 05-26-2009 02:55 AM

Awwww Gloria. You are making me blush! Seriously! I honestly would NOT be where I am today if I had not found 3FC and these ladies. Honestly. I can owe (and do owe) MUCH of my success to them. YOU ALL are inspirations DAILY to me. I love you all :)

Gloria you are awesome. And you WILL do this. I do believe that.

emmalee51 05-26-2009 10:27 AM

I completely agree Gloria - CF is pretty amazing with how dedicated she is to her wait loss - already over half way there!

CF - if you ever write a book on weight loss I'm buying a whole case!

TJFitnessDiva 05-26-2009 10:54 AM

I agree! She is simply amazing :) I wish I lived closer to someone at 3FC!! :lol:

NorCal Jen 05-26-2009 12:35 PM

Add me to the list of devotees. CF is such an inspiration. I've hit a roadblock the last couple weeks with no weight loss and it's seeing her progress that has kept me from giving up. I know that I can do this and am not alone in my struggle.

Thanks CF!