3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Just 5 more pounds...... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/172113-just-5-more-pounds.html)

LuvMyMr 05-19-2009 08:43 PM

Just 5 more pounds......

and I will be the size/weight I was when I divorced my ex husband. He came home one day and decided he wanted a divorce. I was shattered and I had no one to talk to, no support, no help NOTHING! I didn't know how to deal with my family being torn apart because he couldn't keep it in his pants. I felt like my life was over and I ended up gaining 80 pounds from it. I am dwon 75 pounds now and I just need to lose five more pounds and I will be back to where I started. I didn't even realized how hot I was looking back then! Wow!! I was a size 26/28 but now I am a size 14. I no longer have an Xs behind the number on my clothes. I am a size XL in dresses, not that I mind at all! I am doing very well and I am getting an amazing amount of male attention. Hmm, hadn't ha that in many years and it's kinda of weird. LOL. I hadn't even realized how much I had come donw until I weighted inand calculated my loss. Wow. Just 5 more pounds. Of course once I lose that 5 pounds, I will be just one pound away from my first big goal which was to be 239. I haven't been 230 anything in sooooooo long! I think I am gonna break down and cry when I hit both goals. It's been the longest, hardest road but I finally got it now! I just wanted to share my little happiness. I am so excited! Thank you for allowing me to share. Of course I will let everyone know when I get there!!! :carrot: :D

Devsmama 05-19-2009 09:10 PM

I'm excited for you! I love your spirit about this journey. You are rocking it sistah! Keep up the good work.

DCHound 05-19-2009 09:49 PM

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

LuvMyMr 05-19-2009 10:33 PM

Okay I probably shouldn't type after a hard workout. LOL. Once I lose the last 5, I will be 5 pounds away from my goal in my signature which is to be 230. I don't think that will be a problem as school is out June 5th and daughter and I are going running and walking at the park by our home. I haven't ran since I was 13 and it will definitely be something new and exciting to shake my body up and to really make me burn the weight. I also have to update my weight loss and exercise classes. I have been doing double duty this week as far as exercise goes. I am very motivated! Thank you everyone for the kind words and support. :hug:

Smiling_Sara 05-19-2009 10:57 PM

Great job! That is a great accomplishment!

Slashnl 05-20-2009 11:12 AM

Great accomplishment!!

Rosinante 05-20-2009 02:18 PM

Excellent ! Great results and sucks to him too!

gumboot 05-20-2009 02:24 PM

Good for you! Work it sista ;)
:hug:

rockinrobin 05-20-2009 02:25 PM

Wow. That is amazing. YOU are amazing. Your hard work has surely paid off. I'm so very happy for you. :hug:

:bravo::cp::cp::cp::bravo:

bitetoobreakkskin 05-20-2009 02:27 PM

thats awesome! congrats :) :)