Snack attack

• So I was a dolt today and spent far more time out of the house than I was intending. I ALWAYS pack my snack so I am never without food when I need it. Well not today.

BUT!

I made very good choices despite the fact that I was starving. I had to go into a specific grocery store for my Island's farm lemon mereinge yogurt (omg so yummy and 120 cals for a 1/2 cup) so I bought:

a box of 80 calorie smoked cheese sticks
    a box of 100 calorie (not a 100 calorie pack... just happened to be 100 cals) all natural granola bars sweetened with agave nectar!

So I had a cheese stick, a granola bar (with 90% dark chocolate on top) and a bottle of Fiji Natural Artesian water and I was good to go

Yah! I'm learning to make choices on the go and NOT GET FREAKED OUT about it! This is big for me
  • Great job! You must have felt so good about your good choices!
  • awesome choices! way to go!
  • Good for you cfmama. Getting caught without good snacks can definitely be a deal breaker, so it's awesome you didn't get freaked out and just handled it, even if it meant a little more effort in terms of store choices.

Definitely a huge sign that a sustainable new lifestyle has arrived. Woo-hoo!!
  • Awesome! Fiji is my faaaaaaaavorite water
  • It was also in the face of my husband having mojo's (seasoned potato wedges) and the kids having what I had PLUS organic peach juice. So I feel good about my decisions. I'm dying to break into the 250's
  • Quote: I'm dying to break into the 250's
    Well ****, it won't be long, you're certainly not lingering in the 260s!!!!!

Well done on the snacks, it is a HUGE achievement to have learned to make healthy choices on the hoof!
  • That is great. The hardest time for me is when I'm outside of the house.
  • That is awesome!
  • Oh your post made me smile! Smile. Smile. Smile.

If you're not the epitome of someone who has changed their "lifestyle" and is "in it for the long haul", I don't know who is.

• Congrats on the great choices!
  • You go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!