My 1 week challenge

• I am challenging myself to one full week of set exercise . Monday (tomorrow) through the holiday weekend I must get 30 minutes of structured exercise each day. I don't know why after 3 and a half months of being so strict on plan, I still cannot get into an routine for exercise. I walk my dog every day, but it really doesn't count as my exercise because the time and length differ from day to day and she isn't really a "walking for exercise" kind of dog. Today's walk would have counted as exercise because we actually walked over 4 miles at a decent pace, but most days it take an hour for just two miles after she gets done sniffing every square inch of the park we walk.

Once I get through one week, I can hopefully string together quite a few more weeks, but the challenge for me is always the first week. I am just so close to getting out of the 200's, I think exercise is what I need to make that final push. Onederland here I come!
  • See you on the other side!!! And just keep on trying. You'll make it! And I ESPECIALLY love your quote at the bottom -- it sounds like you are ready to change! If you want, I'll do this with you -- just pm me if you are interested, and we can update daily to keep motivated! I'll be your 1 week challenge exercise buddy, if you like!!!
    Kira
  • Good luck WildThings!! Push through that first week and just keep going on the way to Onderland!
  • Good luck, and thankyou for an inspiring post.
  • Good luck WildThings! Only 4lbs to go before onderland! This too, is the hardest part for me. I am on day 6 of a 1 hour walk on my treadmill.
  • Best of luck to you Amanda!
  • Well, kept my commitment today! I did a brisk walk on my lunch at work, 40 minutes then 20 minutes of pilates plus about 15 minutes of calisthenics.