What are you having for lunch today?

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • I need some lunch ideas. I don't really like sandwiches or salads-- though I do eat them, but I'd like to find some lunches I look forward to. My favorite lunches are: cottage cheese with fruit, homemade soup, and sushi.

What are you having for lunch today?
  • Steamed salmon and small potatoes & onions
  • I'm not entirely sure. Today is the first day of my externship, I haven't packed a lunch in all the madness, so probably a Subway Turkey Fresh Fit meal.
  • tuna salad, some fruit,and something else, maybe a salad, just don't know yet.
  • caesar salad
  • Probably a tablespoon of peanut butter on a piece of toasted whole wheat bread and water.
  • I am going to have a Veggie Delite sandwich from Subway.
  • I've actually been thinking about that this morning.

Either leftover chicken nuggets from last night that I made or three slices of turkey bolonga on a toasted piece of whole grain bread. Might put homemade soup with one of those options and carrots, cucumber and mushrooms are pretty standard in my lunches as well (and so portable!).
  • A MorningStar Farms fake hamburger, 2% cheese slice, & low carb bread. And an orange.
  • A multi-grain flatbread wrap with 2tbsp of hummus, 6 thin slices of 98% ff ham, and sliced cucumber
  • A cheese and black bean Sandwich (on multi-grain, high fiber bread) toasted in the oven (topped with spinach and tomato slices) with an apple and some baby carrots with 2T of FF ranch dip. Oh, and maybe some of the Light, FF Pringles...haven't decided yet!

And lots of water, of course
  • I try to cook so I have lots of leftovers because I like a hot lunch. Today I'm having leftover spaghetti squash deep dish Italian pie.
  • A Lean Pockets chicken with garlic and spinach thingy. I'm working from home this week, so I can just pop this in the toaster oven. I think they're very good, and they're FILLING. (and 5 WW points)
  • Just like yesterday, Im having leftover spicy lean ground turkey (leftover from when I made turkey tacos on Monday night) - I plan to heat the turkey in the microwave at work. I'm going to add it to a salad to make a healthy taco salad: romaine, grape tomatoes, salsa, red cabbage, a little roasted corn (I buy Trader Joe's bags of frozen roasted corn and just nuke the amount I want), carrot shreddies and a few tortilla strips for crunch. Yummy!
  • Man... I have no idea. I went to the grocery last night so I have lots of options. Might cook up some chick peas and such and make an Indian Mattar Paneer with some whole wheat Naan bread. I was going to eat the leftover chicken and green beans in the fridge but it looks like hubby took them to work for lunch. Oh well! Good for him .