Old 05-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #31  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainy View Post
I'm going to dress up with a nice, sexy and awww...ridiculously small pareo a bikini, then spend the whole day in the sun at the most popular beach around here, not the swamps where I go now, not the family beaches, just the most trendy one. Go off plan on lunch and eat pizza watching the insecure skinny ones while they play with their salads, with a smile that sais 'I can it pizza!!' Then go back on the beach and sunbathe for the rest of the day, also I'll include booking surf lessons. Then I'll watch the sun going down dancing my *** off at a beach party, drinking very unhealthy fruity cocktails and flirting with anyone.

The day after I'll be back on track, promised.
LOL, I love your honesty!! Not gonna lie, I've been thinking that I'll probably end up having some kind of food reward as part of my goal celebration, too--I think I would definitely deserve it by that point! So perhaps I'll indulge in delicious dessert, or one meal where I completely forget to think about counting calories... Though I guess since I allow myself treats in moderation now, too, so there wouldn't be anything all that special about continuing to do that once I reach goal, hehe. Oh, and of course I would go RIGHT back on track the very next day!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:46 PM   #32  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

I want to go shopping with my friends at a regular store. I hate going with them now and standing around being the 'fat friend' who everyone in the store KNOWS is not there to shop for themselves.
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #33  
Becoming myself

S/C/G: 294/233/180

Height: 5'9"

Probably get right back on the scale because I won't believe my eyes! And then again, and again, and again...

And then...I honestly don't know. Along the way I've been careful to honor where I am in the process, and respect what I'm trying to become. Part of that means that I wear clothes that appropriate for where I am NOW...so I won't need a whole new wardrobe. Not saying I won't shop, of course! I've also gotten myself a new bike because I like riding, so I've been keeping up with what I need for riding and not been waiting until I'm some arbitrary weight to do that for myself...ALTHOUGH! THOUGHT!! HEY!!

I just now realized what my 'reward' could (will?) be for getting to goal. There's a self-guided-but-supported bicycle tour of Tuscany/Umbria that I've been drooling over for years. It's about $3000 all told, airfare, food, lodging, transportation, etc, and it's about 300 miles through the countryside of Italy. THAT will be my reward!! THAT will be what happens when I get to goal! YES!!!

WOOHOO! I must go plot!!
sidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:23 PM   #34  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

[QUOTE=Delphi;2734422]I think I will pop "Eye of the Tiger" into my MP3 and run through my town!

Hee Hee...Id like to do that, seriously! Only us would know what was actually playing in our earphones!!
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #35  
Metric Member

S/C/G: 140/120.3/90kg

Height: 163cm (5' 4")

Clothes. Absolutely massive amounts of clothes.

As well as buying a new wardrobe, I'm going to knit myself a jumper, because I won't be planning to change weight, so it'll be worth it. I'd also like to buy a dressmaker's dummy and make some of my own clothes.

Because pretty much everything else can be done on the way to goal.
Couch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:58 AM   #36  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

oh yes! I forgot. I am going to sign up for an adult ballet and adult jazz classes
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:39 AM   #37  
Hillbilly Woman

S/C/G: 280/150/165 (below goal)!

Height: 5'6

I met my goal almost 3 1/2 years ago....I bought clothes!
I bought clothes in stores I couldn't even walk in before like Abercrombie.

I just had a tummy tuck seven weeks ago....my goal with that was to buy a bikini and I did! I bought one of those on piece bikini's too---now who knows if I'll wear them to the beach, but I bought them.
JenAy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:34 AM   #38  
Looking for a waist!

S/C/G: 263/248/163

Height: 5'9"

Try on all the clothes I boxed away 5 years ago--all the cute size 6 loveliness!! Decide which ones I want to keep (because they're classic enough to keep around or for sentimental reasons) and donate the rest to a women's shelter.
elle w 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:16 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 370/320/190

I haven't really thought about this (besides shopping, of course, that's a given). I think I might play a show with my boyfriend. We both play guitar and sing, and he plays shows from time to time but I've never had the courage to actually do one with him. Part of the reason is that I'm still very self-conscious, and once I meet goal I should feel TONS better about myself. Another reason is because I can't stand up and play guitar for too long, because it kills my back. Once this weight comes off I should be able to handle a 7lb guitar hanging off me for an hour. lol

Last edited by fenderella5678; 05-11-2009 at 03:18 PM.
fenderella5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:36 PM   #40  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Honestly, there is nothing I'd really do at my goal weight that I wouldn't do now. I go swimming, I've ridden roller coasters, I go shopping in regular stores, etc.

One thing I would like to wait a little to do is rock climbing although I've heard others at my weight have done it. I figure if I lose 20 lbs or so, it'd be easier to do.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #41  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsmama View Post
Get a family portrait taken
This was mine. A family portrait with ME in it!!

...meanwhile I have been at goal for 9 months and I haven't gotten to it yet. But I certainly have jumped into many pictures where otherwise I would have backed away from the camera. Nice feeling.
kittycat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:08 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 265/211/130

Height: 5'6"

I have had my eye on a DSLR camera for a very long time that I really cannot afford but will find a way if I can get to my goal weight. Not that I can't buy it now...it is not depended on my weight loss, but it's my incentive.
WildThings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #43  

At Onederland, I'm going to go to the Face and the Body (local day spa) for the works! When I get to 140 lbs, I'm going to start shopping for a nice surgeon to (hopefully) put things back into some semblance of order. (Or at least that's what I tell myself...)

Barb
Keillynsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:18 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 205/159/140

I will pass by my ex and show him what I've become, then we'll see who will start weeping, dick!!
Lovely91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:42 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 311/241/235 mini

I have three things:

1. A complete outfit including accessories, new matching under garments, and kick *** boots
2. An island vacation where I can walk around not hiding myself so much.
3. A new journal, whether online or on paper, as the first day of my new and improved life
Missunderstood is offline   Reply With Quote