Hi

• I just noticed this section and wanted to pop in and say hi! I definitely am going to lose more than a hundred. I've been more pumped than ever -- beyond motivated; committed!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and that I look forward to getting to know everyone!
  • Hi! This the best section on the site! Well, maybe I'm biased!

How are you going to do it? I'm calorie counting with an inclination to whole foods.
  • In total agreement with Ailidh. On all accounts

Welcome to our little slice of heaven on 3fchicks!
  • You'll get no arguments from me. I must say I'm a big fan of the 100lb club as well. And a calorie counter, concentrating on whole foods to boot.

I like your attitude. KNOWING that you can lose the weight (because you can), believing it, really, really believing it, is without a doubt more then 1/2 the battle right there.

Looking forward to hearing of your progress.
  • Welcome! This definitely is a great forum with plenty of useful information and great advice...plus the community is simply, the best.
  • Shutter, welcome and hey there! Seems like we have similar stats!! We can do this for sure!!!
  • Welcome, shutter! You've hit a gold mine of info and experience right here!!
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome Shutter. This is the best place to land if you want support and a lot of fun!
  • Thanks everyone!

I'm not following any plan right now, but I'm kinda keeping track of calories (roughly), eating smaller portions (my biggest issue) and exercising!