is it possible?

• do my eyes deceive me?

my belly flabber jabber no longer over hangs.

there is space between it and the rest of my body.

(i still have prize winning flabber jabber...this road is looooong but i'm traveling on it!)

W00T!

oh!

i yam ecstatic!

isolde
  • That is so funny!!!! I am so happy for you that your "flabber jabber" took a hike. May it get very lost and NEVER FIND IT'S WAY HOME! Good job isolde!!!
  • woo hoo!! congrats! I've noticed the flab on my arms is shrinking also. It gives me great hope that I may not have the horrid bat wings I thought I would. I do know that there will be some skin, but it might not be as bad as I thought. fingers crossed.
    I have the belly hang, Its a big issue. You are so right though, its a long journey.... who knows how we will look when we end up,
  • Congratulations on losing that jabber!
  • Congrats!! That's great!
  • Hellz Yeah! Eff that flabber jabber, and tell it to take mine with it wherever it goes!
  • WOOT! WOOT!

BUH-BYE Flabbah Jabbah!
  • You go girl!
  • That's AWESOME! I'm jealous (in a good way!). Congrats!
  • Good for you! Keep up the great work!!
  • Thats great! Congrats..I know you are excited..I would be to.
  • thank you!

three very short weeks in i am astonished at the pace of changes in my tastes, habits and now, even in my body.

when it's time, it's time ig uess.

i want to hold on to the feeling - to be able to recall it down the road - whenever i feel myself wavering or doubting.

self-sabotage is my m.o.

but not this time.

isolde
  • this week is a nice even 2 pounds dow from last week.

that's great. i know at first it's all rockets and wheeee! but i'm really looking to just gradually change my life and this body.

so 2 pounds in a week and a noticeable difference in the shape of my flabberjabber sounds and feels like a success!

thanks again.

isolde
  • Yay! Congratulations! I'm assuming that you belly flabber jabber is the same as my tummy apron? You will be able to hear me shouting across the nation and the seas when mine no longer hangs down. Uggh...I hate it! I did notice that it seems to be hanging down just a smidge less.
  • Belly flabber jabber! I love it! Way to go!! Keep up the good work! I think I lost a few pounds laughing!!!