Back in full swing

• Hi everyone. I joined 3fatchicks about a year ago and stayed on a weightloss plan for about 6 weeks. I fell off of the wagon and didn't get back on until April 10 of this year. I went to the doctor and found out about some health issues that I am having that is affecting my vision. These issues can be corrected by one thing and one thing only. That one thing is weightloss. I have been back on the wagon for almost a month now. I am calorie counting with as many whole foods as possible and daily exercise. I know I will succeed this time because I have to succeed. I lwant be able to see my children and grandchildren grow up, and have a long life with my husband. I know I can do this, but I would really love to be a part of this group again. I look forward to chatting with you all!
  • Welcome back.
  • Congratulations on getting back on that wagon! (from another five twoer)
  • Welcome back! I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems, but you are on the right track to re-claiming your life.
  • Welcome back! I wish you nothing but the best
  • Welcome back, KelleeWL ! I am sorry the news from the doctor was somewhat on the scary side, but your attitude about it seems right on target to me. Dust off that water bottle, dig out your walking shoes and haul out the low-cal/low-fat cookbooks --- you are back with a vengeance to do battle with those pounds of fat!

• Welcome back!

Sorry to hear about your health issues, but it is good to know they can be helped if you lose weight.