The Next Stage

• So. I've done 93 days on plan eating wise (not 94, rats, maths bad)
    I've lost 33.5lbs, which runs out at 2.5lbs a week, and I ain't complaining.

I promised myself that after Easter, after my little trip south, I'd take on the gym side of things. I've had a gym in my eye for a while, it sounds like one where you go to work, not to pose. So today, birthday decision, I decided to go for it.

No matter what combination I put in to google, I could only get a broken link website, so I thought they'd gone out of business. Eventually I managed to acquire a phone number, and I've booked an induction session next Wednesday afternoon.

It's done! woohoo! Phase 2 begins.

(and I threw the chocolate bar my dear old ma sent me in the bin.....)
  • I love, love, love going to the gym. I go in the morning when the majority of people are those who are trying to get their workout in before they head to work, so there isn't a lot of messing around. Everyone just does what they need to do.

I think it has helped me so much! I was noticing my biceps last night. SOLID!

Have fun!
  • I see lovely metabolism boosting muscle tone in your future! How awesome.
  • What a fabulous birthday gift to give yourself.

You are doing so well. Look what you've accomplished in a mere 93 days. I'm so glad to hear you're looking ahead to see what you can do to ensure that you CONTINUE to do so well.
  • LOL @ Slashni! I'm a gym rat too!! I love the sweat, I love how I feel afterward! Ailidh, you are doing great and I am happy for your next step. I look forward to reading about how you feel about the exercise part!
  • Sounds really great! Good for you for throwing out the chocolate bar. Happy Birthday!! I hope it' s a great one!!
  • Hey, Im on to "phase two" as well. I have began weights at the gym, and the machines other than the treadmill and eliptical. Good luck!
  • I can't wait to hear how it goes!

I've got to get my arse into gear and start going to the gym... sigh.