3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   New "kid" on the block (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/170186-new-kid-block.html)

Wynter 04-26-2009 09:56 PM

New "kid" on the block

I must be "cut & paste" impaired! It took me HOURS to get my weight tracker set up and into my signature. :rolleyes: But I think I finally did it. :cp: I'm too tired to write very much now (I'm very 'long in the tooth') but I did want to get started with this group because it's definitely where I belong. I have been doing the yo-yo thing all my life. At one point, many years ago I lost 92 pounds and reached goal at Weight Watchers. As you can see, it didn't last. So here I am, starting over again...and praying that I get it right this time! I'm so glad the 100 lb. Club is here because I need to know I'm not alone in my struggle...it has been a very very long road.

chickiegirl 04-26-2009 10:08 PM

Welcome! :)

You are definitely not alone. We're all here going through the same thing.

Good luck with your journey!

Numina 04-26-2009 10:24 PM

Come on in and pull up a chair, Wynter! If you are looking for a supportive group that is full of good advice, understanding of your journey and the occasional kick in the rear boy! have you come to the right place!

Congratulations on re-committing to better health; I think that first step is really, really hard. But, now you can relax and figure out what you need to do. Start drinking that water, think about what kind of exercise you can do right now and what kind of eating plan will work for you. I highly recommend one of the various online calorie counting packages, like the Daily Plate, which will figure out your calories and fat content and sodium content etc. when you enter in your foods --- it has really been a big help to me!

I look forward to hearing more about your journey to better health! Welcome to the board!

:welcome:

cfmama 04-27-2009 01:01 AM

Welcome Wynter!!! We`re so glad to have you here!!!

kandie60 04-27-2009 06:48 AM

Welcome!!!

I look forward to being a loser with you!

Beverlyjoy 04-27-2009 07:06 AM

Welcome!

You'll find lots of support, friendship and ideas here.

GirlyGirlSebas 04-27-2009 07:52 AM

Welcome, Wynter! No, you are not alone. Post often so we can get to know you.

Tai 04-27-2009 09:23 AM

Welcome Wynter! You are definitely not alone. We're glad you've joined us!

rockinrobin 04-27-2009 09:34 AM

Welcome. So glad to have you here. This is a great place for support, advice and encouragement. Full of people who share in your struggles. Looking forward to hearing more from you as you continue on this journey towards good health. :)

ChocLabLover 04-27-2009 09:45 AM

:welcome3: to the board!

Slashnl 04-27-2009 12:14 PM

Glad you are with us! Post often so we can get to know you!

Wynter 04-27-2009 12:47 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Am I lucky or what!? :yes: I've been in a lot of support groups but I have never felt such a kinship before...and so quickly too! :goodvibes I will be posting often, and I'll be reading a lot because I want to get to know all of you too. My Bio will be posted later today and it will probably include more than you ever wanted to know about me! :write: