Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2002, 12:13 PM   #1  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Wink How many days have you been OP?

Ok, let's focus on the positive. I have been OP for 3 days in a row now. Let's see who can have the most days OP and who is currently leading the pack! It'll be fun because you could be in the lead and have an off-day and someone else could move up.

To me being OP is following your Food Plan. Water & Exercise are bonus, because they don't always happen every day, but following your food plan should.

And let's hear from anyone who has been OP for 1 day too. 1 day is awesome, I know for weeks, I had no days OP, so be proud to post 1 day OP!!!

So how many days have you been OP???
Old 06-05-2002, 01:22 PM   #2  
Losin It For GOOD!

So far I have been OP 1/2 of a day LOL! which is a HUGE accomplishment for me.

Breakfast: raisin bran and 1/2 c. skim milk - 5 points
Lunch: tomatoe and cheese tortillas - 5 points
ratatouille - 0 points
diet coke - 0 points
Old 06-05-2002, 01:50 PM   #3  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

BA - do you find the cereal keeps you full? I have been experimenting with different kinds.

I was over yesterday by 2.5 pts - not bad considering I had a Longaberger Party at my house and we were drinking brandy slush - or as I like to call it - lush slush.

So far today is looking good...

Breakfast
PB & J on natural ovens 3pts

Lunch
chicken blt salad from Wendy's This salad is soooooo big! 7 pts
didn't have their dressing (which was 9 pts!!!! - ) I had my own from home for 1 pt

Supper (planned)
Pasta 10 pts
roll (natural ovens) 1pt

Subtotal would be 22 after supper.. I am trying to go down a range from 24-29 this week. Last week I was eating up to 31 points. I am NOT going to beat myself up if I go to 31 - so that will still be OP for me.

Great Thread Sandi!

Dana
Old 06-05-2002, 01:56 PM   #4  

Great Idea Sandi!

Woohoo for everyone holding tight on the wagon to health..

Though I have been stressed, I am on my 3rd OP day. Feels so good to be good!
Old 06-05-2002, 02:06 PM   #5  
Losin It For GOOD!

Dana-
I will say that this morning I had 2 mini boxes of raisin bran at about 8:30/9 am, and I was NOT hungry until 1pm. I was also not tired, and had no cravings. Hmm. fiber + protein sounds like a GOOD idea!

Snack - 3 cups lite micro popcorn - 1 point.

Dinner (planned) ravioli with tomatoe sauce - 10 points.

Total so far today: 11 points out of 28-33! Go me!
Total planned: 21 points (wow!)
Old 06-05-2002, 02:21 PM   #6  
Zap
Fat Zappin' in Progress

So far so good for me... 1 1/2 days OP
No plans for dinner ... it's dh's night to cook... I better bring a back up meal from work

Traci
Old 06-05-2002, 04:56 PM   #7  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

This will (hopefully) be my 3rd day op, food wise, Monday, I had something like 370 cals left over, yesterday 50...today, we'll see...

I have raisin bran or cheerios with rice or almond milk in the mornings usually, or else my weirdo grain combinations, and they hold me pretty good. Fiber plays a key role in weightloss, not only because it's filling and usually low cal, but because it helps to carry away toxins from our bodies
Old 06-05-2002, 05:05 PM   #8  
gbo

3 so far as I had a slip 4 days ago. Not a FALL , A SLIP.
Pam
Old 06-05-2002, 07:23 PM   #9  

Ok, today is my second OP day. Unlike some of you, since I am on a low carb program, I'm not going to post my menue, but I am OP.

Today I have drank 128 oz of water and 16 oz of sugar free (splenda) cool-aid. No workout yet. I wasn't able to get to the gym today.

Great job Jennifer, with the stress on you right now, and to have 3 days OP, good for you!!!

Go the rest of us. I like this site. It'll give me some more modivation to be OP.

Bella23
Old 06-06-2002, 01:03 AM   #10  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

Height: 5'5"

I fell slightly off-plan on Friday night, but hopped right back on. I've been on plan ever since. I hope I see the results on the scale on Saturday!

Jennelle
242.5/227.5/140
Old 06-06-2002, 10:01 AM   #11  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

Height: 5'0"

yesterday I was OP.. whoohooo
have 3 banked points for the party tonight.. we will be going to a Japanese steak house. Don't know how I am going to do there!

Dana
Old 06-06-2002, 12:29 PM   #12  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

Well, technically, I wasn't OP yesterday, see, I have a minimum amount of cals that I shoot for, and I didn't make it... but I'd rather be under than over!!! JOhnny brought me home goodies... skinny cow ice cream sandwiches, the choco-peanut butter ones, and MY GOD they're nummy Well, on today, to see what I can do
Old 06-06-2002, 12:51 PM   #13  

Ok, let's talk aobut chance. What would be the chance of going off program and in the middle of eating something your not supposed to, this post comes up and reminds you of what your doing.

Well that is what just happened to me. I got about half way through the left over soft pretzle my daughter was eating, and this post just came up on my e-mail. When I saw it, I started laughting, put down my pretzle and decided to confess. LOL

So there you have it. I have cheeted and now I must start over right now.

Good luck to the rest of you, I'll make sure this does't happen again!

Bella23
Old 06-06-2002, 01:28 PM   #14  

This thread is REALLY helping alot of us Sandi. I am doing fabulous and feel like bragging. lol

I went out to dinner last night with the guy I've been "dating", he wanted to show me I could stil enjoy life with diabeties..hahahaha

I was COMPLETELY OP.

And I felt good and full. I went to bed with a smile and a glass of water.

Today is my 4th day in a row OP and I feel really good. No slips, no falls, no treats. Hopefully I can make my 10 day self challange.

Bella..You didn't cheat nor fall off the wagon. Increase your water today, and the few bites of the pretzel will not show his ugly face on the scale. You're not alone here with the low carb..

Old 06-07-2002, 09:27 AM   #15  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Wow!! I am so excited to see everyone so focused!! You go Girls!!

I have 5 days OP under my belt!! Yippeeeee!! I am very excited to be doing good again. I am on my way to another OP day. I too had dinner last night out and did it all within my points.

Question to my ww pals. How many points would you count for the open faced turkey with gravy that you get in a greek style restaurant?

Keep up the good work everyone!! The weekend is just 2 days like any other!! (I am trying to convince myself too!)
Closed Thread